+ HARRY JAMES POTTER +

"Hold still and it won't hurt as much!" Lacy cursed out at Seamus as she dabbed her cotton pad on his head, he had a massive cut down his face from 'punishment' and she could almost kill him for being so obvious with the prank he did

"It hurts!" He said defensively, waving his hands around quickly, she scoffed as she started to dab at him again, holding his head in place.

"Ariana is here" Neville announces, standing up from his place beside Theo, he climbs up quickly. "I'll go se what Alberforth wants, Seamus try and not be a baby" and he then forced the portrait open and stepped into it quickly.

"I am not acting like a baby!" Seamus said defensively again, hissing when Lacy has got then a certain place, but she ignored him and continued anyway.

"Sure you aren't" Brooklyn snorted quickly, finding humour in Seamus being hurt, her humour had reached a new kind of morbid. Theo came scratching down next to her after helping some fifth year student heal their injured knee, he looked quite tired, but he still joined in laughing against Seamus.

"Ignore them" Lacy smiles softly at Seamus, "they're just jealous that they never get as much attention as you do" She reassured him, gaining a smirk from Seamus and two sounds of detest from the other two. "See?"

The portrait randomly swings open again, "hey, listen up you lot, I brought you a surprise" Neville announces, making Lacy pull the cotton pad away from Seamus's face quickly as she looks up at Neville with confusion.

"No more of Alberforth's cooking, I hope, I'll be surprised if it can be digested" Seamus says from his place sat down opposite Lacy, but Neville just gives him a short smile before he moves out of the way to reveal Harry.

Lacy gasps as she watches her friend come in and climb down the ladder, and she brings her hand sit her face as she starts crying from the happiness she feels suddenly, it was almost too much for her. The others were clapping and cheering Harry on, but Lacy ignored the rest of them as she ran forward and hugged Hermione instantly, the two girls letting out a slight sob as they wrapped their arms around each other.

"Blimey, you look like you've been through hell and back, Lacy" Ron speaks, and Lacy rolls her eyes as she pulls back from Hermione and pulls him into a hug this time.

"You have no idea" Brooklyn muses as she comes to Neville's side, who wraps his arm around her waist n instantly.

"Get the word to Remus and The Order that Harry is here" Neville instructed the sixth year student that was in change of their communications, he immediately ran off and gave out the phrase 'the lightning has struck, I repeat, the lightning has struck' That was all Brooklyn's idea.

"Oh Harry!" Lacy grinned when she turned to him next, dragging him into a hug. "I swear to God, I might murder you from the things I've heard, you need to stop getting into trouble—it's bad enough that you drag Hermione into it as well, we all know Ron follows you blindly anyway because you're like brothers and—" Lacy was pulled away from her chatting as Harry pulled away from a hug and told her to breathe. "I need to calm down, right"

"So, what's the plan then Harry?" Neville asked, they were all willing and ready to fight in this battle, they were ready to try and an end to this at last.