[ FIRE ]

"Ruth isn't going to be happy that we snuck out" Sylvia chimed as they walked out of the fireplace, they had just been on the knight bus to the Leaky Culdren, then they borrowed the fireplace to head over to the Wealsey's for a Christmas dinner aw...

"Ruth isn't going to be happy that we snuck out" Sylvia chimed as they walked out of the fireplace, they had just been on the knight bus to the Leaky Culdren, then they borrowed the fireplace to head over to the Wealsey's for a Christmas dinner away from Snape.

"I'm not going to talk to a man that left me clueless for so many years" Lacy huffed as she dusted her clothes off from the smoke.

"Lacy!" Molly Wesley's lovely voice filled her ears, before she caught sight of the woman walking into the room, "and Sylvia! I was just about to owl you your jumpers I made for you both!"

Sylvia blushed at the affection, before she was dragged into Molly's arms without a choice, quickly caving in to the woman's love. Lacy was next, instantly hugging Molly back as she smiled.

"Well, come in, we've got loads of food to go around" Molly places an arm around both of the girls shoulders, guiding them towards the table full of guests and the red-headed family.

"Lacy!" Hermione let out excitedly, pulling the girl and Sylvia to sit with them at the end with Rosie and Ginny. "I'm so happy you guys are here, the boys easily outnumber us and it's simply frustrating having to listen to quidditch all the time"

"I can see why" Sylvia grimaced as she glanced at the boys, who were eagerly talking to each other. "If anything, I'm sorry we didn't get here sooner, Hermione."

"You're forgiven" Ginny joked for beside her best friend, Rosie Deaver, who let out a grin at the girls. It was a happy environment and a cherished moment they'd all remember.

"Eat up, eat up!" Molly encouraged as she walked towards the girls with a plate full of meat, making Ron's mouth open wide as he looked offended that his mum was offering the girls the plate first.

"Really, if I eat another thinking I'll explode" Sylvia groaned from beside Lacy as they helped clean up the last of the items in the kitchen. Lacy was stacking up some plates when they heard yelling, making the girls glance at each other in worry before they dropped the things they were holding and ran towards the front of the house.

"Harry!" Ginny exclaimed as she ran out the house just before them, making Sylvia stop beside Molly, who wrapped her arms around the girl to protect her.

Lacy had a moment to think of what she wanted to do, and cringed to herself as she threw herself at full speed, running through the flames that had been lit by the mad Bellatrix. She ignored the screams of her name as her only thought was if Ginny and Harry were safe.

She pushed the tall grass away from her as she ran with full speed, panting as she tried her best to hunt her friends down, her wand held high in case of an attack.

"Harry?" She heard a voice question, before there was a loud shouting that Lacy immediately recognised as Harry, she ran over the water around the area they were standing on and cling on to Ginny's arm as they all went around in a circle and started firing out spells.

"Stupefy!" 
"Expelliarmus!"
"Protego!"

They were all shouting out spells until more figures popped out of the tall and bland grass, Arthur running towards Ginny and Lacy before he covered their bodies with his own, Remus and Sirius quickly checking over Harry as they took guard too.

Black smoke lingered slightly before it soared away, Lacy panting heavily as she crashed into Ginny's arms, the girls quickly hugging in relief before they heard Arthur whisper out Molly's name. Ginny grabbed Lacy's hand and began to tug her back to the burrow.