+ SLYTHERIN HEART +

"How is she now?" Ginny asked after Lacy had finished the memory of lay night, having explained it to the group

"She's fine, I healed her and took her to bed" Lacy nodded as her hands were clasped together. "It's only going to get worse though, that was the deist night and she was manhandling a second year for being a few minutes late to bed....we can't just sit back and watch, we need these kids to feel safe, protected"

"Well..." Ginny trailed off as an idea hit her, and Neville and Brooklyn perched up instantly at the idea of a suggestion. Lacy looked up from her hands at last, any suggestions were better than nothing.

"Well,what?" Brooklyn snapped at the witch, apologising slightly when she gained a sharp look from Neville, who was sat playing with her ring again, something he naturally did now.

"Well, we could start up the D.A" Ginny finished off, and Brooklyn gasped as she clapped her hands together, making Neville frown slightly as he couldn't play with her ring anymore, before he looked up at the group and smiled at the idea.

"That would be perfect, Ginny, but who would exactly teach us?" Neville asked, Brooklyn nudging him slightly as she wiggled eyebrows at him. "No, not me"

"We could all cover different things" Lacy jumped in, "I'm best at healing spells after all, Ginny is best at offence, Neville at disarming, Brooklyn is best with defensive spells and Seamus should join in with his explosive enchantments, he was there for the first one and I feel like he needs a break from thinking wether or not if Dean is safe" Lacy frowned as they all looked over to where the guys was sat further away in the common room, staring sadly at the chess set in front of him.

"Brilliant, we can send messages with the coins again" Brooklyn grins, she loved that idea the first time, and now she got to learn it so she could use it.

"We should invite some Slytherin's too this time" Lacy added on, recovering looks from a few of them, Neville just nodded in understanding. "Not all Slytherin's agree with this, don't forget that I'm a Slytherin by heart and was only moved because Dumbledore wished it"

"We'll leave that up to you, you know them best" Ginny offered with a smile, before she looked at Neville. "We should get Luna to pick some Ravenclaw's and then I know a few Hufflepuff's to ask as well"

"Sounds perfect" Lacy grinned as the pieces of the plan came falling together.

Lacy snook into the prefects bathroom an hour before curfew and smiled sheepishly at the people who were waiting inside for her

"Almost like we have the whole squad back together" Theo was the first one the break the awkward tension, walking forward immediately to bring her into a giant hug. "I heard what happened with you family, I'm sorry you had to do that"

"We're all sacrificing something, Theo" Lacy smiles softly as she hugged the boy back, before she pushed him back slightly. "But I didn't ask you guys here for a reunion" she admits as she looks back at Blaise and Pansy, who stood awkwardly together as they didn't know what to do. "We're starting the D.A. again..."

"That's stupid" Pansy cut her off, her arms folded as she looked up to her best friend. "What do you want us to do?"

"Any Slytherin's who would want to learn the type of stuff we do, anyone who wants to feel safe and protect themselves" Lacy starts, smiling at them. "This isn't house rivalry anymore, there's a betrayal almost everywhere, we just need to find the ones willing to help keeps the innocent ones safe" She spoke proudly. "I've asked to add Slytherin's because you guys deserve a chance too"

"We'll see who would want to join" Theo reassured the girl, placing his hands on her shoulder. "But do we get to come too?" He grins cheekily, he loved when Lacy would secretly tell them all of all they had learnt about, the lessons sounded like a blissful experience away from Umbridge.

"Of course" Lacy smiles happily, "and then prefects who attend will be trying to help anyone who's there, try and sneak them out if it ever goes over curfew"

"We'll be there" Blaise agrees, making Lacy looks over and meet his eyes with a happy expression.