|| CASUAL ||

"I give up" Lacy sighed dramatically as she collapsed onto the Gryffindor common room couch, Harry taking the seat beside her in defeat

"I give up" Lacy sighed dramatically as she collapsed onto the Gryffindor common room couch, Harry taking the seat beside her in defeat. "How on earth am I supposed to learn how to dance for the ball? There's not enough time!!"

"Tell me about it" Harry muttered, the pair had been trying to learn the dances together since they both discovered that they sucked, it was even worse when Harry pointed out that she'd most likely be wearing heels as well. "Maybe we should ditch?"

"And hide in the kitchen while we eat red velvet cake?" Lacy added on hopefully, and Harry gave her a cheeky grin back, liking  the ideas that she was coming up with. "We could even go in our pyjamas!"

"That sounds fantastic" Harry mused, and they both sat there in a comforting silence before the common room's door was shoved wide open and Ginny and Ron appeared, although Ron looked green in the face as he tried not to throw up.

Everybody surrounded him as Ginny sat him down in a chair, Lacy was the first to question it. "What in Hufflepuff's same happened??"

"He just asked Fleur DeCour out"Ginny responded, looking at her brother who was paler than a vampire, Lacy let out a loud laugh at the sentence before she conceded her mouth sheepishly, gaining a grin from Harry who heard her.

"So, now Harry has a date with one of the Patil twins, I believe her name is...Pavarti?" Lacy explained what had happened earlier to Pansy, as the others just happens to be sat there as well. "Anyway, he totally bailed on us bailing together, but I think it's because he's secretly afraid of Hermione"

"All I gained from that is that a want cake" Pansy responded, sitting back as she took in the conversation she just had with Lacy, Lacy always tended to talk about her times with the golden trio, it was always some stupid or funny adventure they had been on. "I preferred the whole chamber of secrets story"

"I didn't, being stuck with Gilderoy and Ron, in a deep and dark place with millions of bones was horrible" Lacy wrinkled her nose in disgust, she could still smell the place whenever she was reminded. "Although, it was better than almost being killed by my favourite teacher of all time"

"That was your fault, calling out his name like he'd just transfer back onto a human" Pansy concluded, the guys watched this go back and forth as they had their own conversation as well. "Anyways, I'm going with Sylvia to the Yule Ball, you're gonna need your own date"

Lacy rolled her eyes, she had been waiting for the two to get together, but it was annoying that they did it when she needed a friend to go with, now she actually had to try and get a date. She wasn't shocked like the body, as she already knew that Pansy was bisexual, Sylvia was a lesbian....of course she knew, she was their best friends.

"Honestly, ditching me and now I have to get a date?" Lacy groaned, she hated the whole dating idea that teenagers often had built into their heads, she'd rather stick to the book versions of love. "Whatever, you're still going dress shopping with me, right?"

"Yes, but Sylvia is going with Charlotte so we don't see each other's dresses before the dance" Pansy responded, before she glanced at the guys. "Who are you guys taking?"

"Me" Theo responded, before her let out a small smirk. "Why? Didn't think you'd be interested in me Parkinson"

"I'm not, who are you taking Draco?" Pansy turned to Draco, who glanced around lie he was in a panic, and Lacy caught on quickly, it was obviously not something he wanted to tell right now.

"Probably some pure blood who's name is complicated to say" Lacy grinned, gaining a thankful look from Malfoy in return, and she turned to Pansy with a an innocent look.

"Blaise?" Pansy asked the quiet guy who sat on the end of the opposite sofa, and he looked up from the novel he had been reading.

"Nobody" he responded shortly, before going back to reading.

"Damn, this group is loosing its A-game" Pansy grumbled, "Theo, get a date. Blaise, pick up the courage and ask the girl you want to, cause I know you're thinking about it"

Lacy tilted her head slightly, Blaise was interested in someone? She wondered who that could be..? He doesn't really have a type, at least, Lacy didn't know he had one. Who could it be?