+ LINES +

The advantage of being the Head Girl, meant that she knew the password to going to to the headmasters office, which she had basically ran to so that she could get Neville a fair detention to before the Carrow woman came and gave him an unspeakable...

The advantage of being the Head Girl, meant that she knew the password to going to to the headmasters office, which she had basically ran to so that she could get Neville a fair detention to before the Carrow woman came and gave him an unspeakable punishment.

She knocked on the door as she reached the top of the golden stairs, receiving a short and dragged out 'come in...'.

Lacy opened up the door and quickly stepped inside, closing up the door behind her and slowly making her way to where Severus Snape was sat at the main office table. Her eyes trailed over to the post that sat empty, the Phoenix not in sight currently.

"Yes?" He asked first, snapping her attention away as her eyes looked dull and sad from being stood in the room.

"Neville shouted in Ms.Carrows lesson" Lacy began, ignoring meeting his eyes. "She has said something about Dumbledore, as well as Half-bloods, muggle-borns and some other stuff"

"So?" Snape drawled out, "where is Mr.Longbottom now?"

"I sent him away to somewhere safe until I know he'll get a fair punishment" Lacy states bravely as she finally met his eyes, Ruth eyes practically haunting him as he looked up at her from his seat. "I want him to just get lines with McGonagall, that seems fair enough to me" she nodded at her own sentence.

"Fine" He agrees, grabbing a slip as he scribbled down the detention. "I will inform Ms.Carrow and Professor McGonagall, make sure he doesn't do it again"

Lacy bit her lip and nodded, she knew it wasn't going to be the only time that one of them spoke out in protest, but she was glad that she was able to get Snape to agree to her conditions. Lacy grabbed the slip from him quickly and started to walk down the small steps that lead to the desk.

"Is your..." Snape trailed off, making Lacy spin back around and look back at him with her inherited green doe-eyes. "Is Ruth safe?"

"Yes" Lacy answered shortly, "I had her and Uncle Zach's memory erased" She announced, "the house was sold and they no longer remember magic or me" the sentence was sad, but she remained with her head held high as her biological father showed, what she think, was a sympathetic look.

"I'm sorry" Snape states.

"It's war, we all make our own sacrifices" She recites again, giving him a light smile before spinning back around and heading towards the main door again with the slip in her hand.

She had finally gotten some kind of moment with Snape, even if it wasn't very emotional or anything, she was still glad that he had tried to reach out to her in some way, even if he clearly wasn't good at it at all.

Lacy shut the door behind her and stood on the golden stairs that began to travel downwards for her; she suddenly felt very drained when she reached the bottom.

"Ah! Williams!" The female Carrow grinned excitedly when she caught the girl outside the headmasters office. "What did he say? What's the punishment?!" She seemed way too excited for some kind of medieval torture.

"He decided on some lines with McGonagall" Lacy states with a smile towards the professor, holding up the slip to her almost happily. "I was just about to take it to Professor McGongall, Snape's orders"

The Carrow woman frowned in disappointment before she nodded for the girl to leave, waiting until the girl had left before she jumped into the statue stairs herself, wanting to argue a bigger punishment for the boy.