= BOOKSMART =

"I am going to kill that woman" Lacy countered as they stormed away from Defence Against the Dark Arts, Lacy held a stone cold face as she thought over the events of what had happened

"I am going to kill that woman" Lacy countered as they stormed away from Defence Against the Dark Arts, Lacy held a stone cold face as she thought over the events of what had happened. "I can't believe she just did that, and in front of a class room!"

"Not forgetting the spells" Hermione added on as she continued looking down at the book in her hand. "Even if we weren't fighting V...You Know Who, Dark Arts is made for so much more. She can't possibly treat us like children!"

"She is clearly trying" Lacy huffed out, clenching her bag as they both walked down the hallway together, Ron and Harry not too far behind them. "At this rate we're not going to be prepared for anything, it's so much more than death eaters, there is so much more danger and the Ministry is blinded by fear. We're all going to end up dead because of them"

"But what could we possibly do?" Hermione pondered, Lacy turned her eyes up to meet Hermione's.

"I don't know Mione, not like we have anybody else willing to teach us kids, the Ministry is out for blood"

"That's insane" Lacy breathed out to Hermione as they sat together in the library, hidden away in their corner as Hermione explained her idea

"That's insane" Lacy breathed out to Hermione as they sat together in the library, hidden away in their corner as Hermione explained her idea. "Hermione, you're practically asking for the Ministry to take over Hogwarts. Umbridge is waiting for an excuse to get rid of both Harry and Dumbledore"

"We need this much more than anyone could possibly think" Hermione shook her head hastily, "we need to learn, not just for school, but for what's about to happen. We can't deny it any longer Lacy, it's happening"

Lacy took in a sharp breath as Hermione's words hit her, before she glanced around and leaned in, "okay, but you need to make sure you have no snitches or anything, kids are begging to be approved of by parents and the Ministry"

"I know, that's why I've been looking at spells this whole time" Hermione returns, and Lacy quickly snaps her attention to the book, she honestly thought Hermione was working on the potions essay that was due in two weeks. "I finished that ages ago"

"Of course you did" Lacy rolled her eyes playfully, before she grabbed one of the book of spells that Hermione had collected in a stack. "Might as well help you find one then, what exactly are you thinking of?"

"Magical pen?" Hermione offered, before she shook her head at her own idea. "We need something that will enable us to know if anyone tells"

"It would be handy to have something that tells us when the meetings are, like a map or paper" Lacy grins as she remembers the Marauders map that Harry owns in current times. "Maybe you could enchant the paper"

"Oh! Enchant the names on the paper so that if one of the names on the paper tell, something will happen and everyone will know" Hermione let's out in a mutter, flipping the pages in a haste as Lacy watches her cluelessly, not having the slightest idea of what she was going on about.

"Hermione, you just made me feel like Ron" Lacy blurted out without a second thought, before she flipped the book she was using away. "This one is useless, it's all about manipulating objects"

Hermione snapped her head up instantly, holding her hand out eagerly. "Pass it over to me, please"

"Sure" Lacy responded before she handed over the old book to the studious girl, who snatched it away quickly before she began to flick through. "And you wonder why I hate studying with you"