||LAKE||

All that Lacy could see at first was a dark blur, there was something tugging on her arm, trying to keep themselves up

All that Lacy could see at first was a dark blur, there was something tugging on her arm, trying to keep themselves up. Lacy felt as though she couldn't breathe, and she figured she was somewhere drowning.

But then she broke free and loud noises suddenly filled her senses, she gasped loudly as she began to move her arms against the rough waters, before she spotted the figure struggling next to her.

"Let me help" Lacy suddenly said, grabbing the girl gently in the waters. "Hold on, I'll get us to safety"

The crowd was murmuring as they noticed the two girls, Rosie hadn't yet returned.

"Lacy?" Another voice questioned, and she looked over her shoulder to see Ginny swimming beside her, she was holding on to Harry.

"Let's get to shore" Harry cut in before they could say anything, and Lacy nodded as the shivering young girl held on to her.

They began to swim towards the shore, where people helped them out, Lacy quickly let an adult help the young girl that was in her arms, saying that she needed more help.

Lacy was pulled out by and adult, before the others were as well, and a towel surrounded her shoulders as she shivered against them.

"Lace!" Someone shouted and she was pulled in her friends arms, which she quickly accepted, they soon pulled back and placed their hands on her cheeks. "You're freezing!"

"Thanks Pans, you're really warm" Lacy grinned, cozying up to the normally broody witch, who grumbled under her breathe but just held Lacy to her body.

"We need to get you into a nice warm bath, and then we can sit by the fireplace with blankets" Pansy offered as she held the girl tightly, rubbing the girls arms in an attempt to warm her up, Lacy was shivering blue. "And we'll even get your muggle drink, the hot chocolate"

"Sounds great, Pans" Lacy grinned up to her meekly, not paying any attention to the announcements yay Dumbledore was making....Harry could always catch her up later.

"Oh wow" Draco said as he felt how cold Lacy was, his hand on her forehead, before he started to shimmy off his coat. "Take my coat"

Lacy shoved her arms into the coat and sent Draco a thankful smile, but the worried look still remained. "Calm down Draco, I've looked worse"

"Whatever" Draco responded, folding his arms over as Lacy just smiled at him, Pansy still holding the girl. "Now, go hug Blaise and push past your argument"

Lacy almost agreed before she realised that she could barley move, she was stuck between having frost bite and Pansy squeezing her to death. "Pans, I kinda need to breath"

"Oh, shut up" Pansy groaned under her breath, before she pulled back slightly to meet Lacy's eyes. "Alright, hug him"

Lacy nodded before she turned around to where Theo and Blaise was, and she surprised him by jumping forward and wrapping her arms around his wait, but his hands naturally wrapped around her shoulders.

"Wow, you're cold"

"I know!!!"

Lacy snuggled up to the warmth as she sat in Blaise's arms, the boy refusing to leave her until she was warm enough and the girl refusing to let go of the 'giant radiator', which confused the lot of them

She was sat in her fluffy pyjamas with at least three layers of socks on, not forgetting the mountain of blankets that Pansy had thrown onto her, she hated mum Pansy, she was very fussy, even over the slightest things.

"Are you sure that you're warm enough?"  Pansy asked again, gaining a grown from Theo, who through a pillow at the girl in response. "Hey!"

"Shut up! She's warm and I'm pretty sure that's Blaise is giving her plenty warmth" Theo sent a wink over to Lacy, who just dig her head into Blaise's arm, who was glaring at the pair. (A/N am I the only one that thinks that: Lacy looks like a cinnamon bun, but could actually kill you and Blaise looks like he could kill you, but is actually a cinnamon bun)

"I was only asking!" Pansy argued.

"Fourteen times!" Theo argued back, and it soon began to spur into a bigger argument as the others sat back and watched, Sylvia joining in to support Pansy halfway through as Draco mumbled something about needing new friends.

"Are you actually warm enough?" Blaise lowers his voice to speak into Lacy's ear, who shivered slightly at the effect it held over her, before she smiled up at him.

"I'm perfect" She stated, before she snuggled further into his arms, shutting her eyes as she tried to block out the bickering that was happening between her friends.