= GLASS =

"No, no, no

"No, no, no. She was holding a piece of glass" Pansy argued with Theo over the object that Lacy was hiding when she had been paralysed in their second year, while Lacy just laid her head on Blaise's shoulder in annoyance at the pair.

"She was holding a mirror" Theo responded, shoving another spoon full of ice cream in his mouth, which made Pansy scrunch her face up in disgust, so he began to chew with his mouth open until Draco slapped his head.

"I was holding a glass" Lacy whispered from Blaise's shoulder, who hummed back at her as he already remembered that, she had been thirsty after sneaking out for a walk by the lake. So, she went down to the kitchens to grab a glass of water, only to be paralysed by a snake.

"I know" Blaise whispered back to her, and the two shared a small smile before looking back at the scene.

"Anyway" Draco cut into the new fight that Pansy and Theo had started, "are you all going to the Quidditch Cup? My family have been invited by Cornelius Fudge"

"Ew" Lacy scrunched her nose as she heard the minister's name, she didn't like him or his work. "No, I'm not going. My mother would freak out"

"Eh, can't be bothered" Pansy shrugged in her seat, before she spun to Lacy, who lifted her head so she could speak properly. "Sleepover at yours? It's your turn to pick the games"

"Obviously" Lacy smiled in agreement, before they both turned back to the boys responses.

"I'm not, mother is away so...I can't go on my own" Blaise decided to answer next, and Lacy grabbed his hand under the table as she rested her back onto Blaise's shoulder, Blaise rubbing circles on her hand in response.

"Well, I'm going, and if you want you can come with me Blaise. My parents won't mind" Theo suggested, shrugging his shoulders nonchalant, although Pansy rolled her eyes at the boy because she knew he wanted a friend to go with.

"Sure" Blaise agreed, giving him a small smile in return, and Theo was suddenly filled with excitement for the match. Blaise suddenly turned to Lacy, causing her head to lift up from his shoulder. "You should come with"

"Erm" Lacy responded as she glanced at Theo, who nodded in response, and Pansy groaned as she realised that would mean her too. "Sure, and we can bring Sylvia"

"Great!" Theo cheered, pounding his fist in the air as he did, Draco sighed from beside him, embarrassed by his friends behaviour.

"Draco, you'll have to meet up with us in the tent at some point, we can all play a game of exploding snap" Lacy suggested with a huge grin, excited about the whole plan.

"Bets part is, that my parents always go to a party after the match to celebrate, so maybe we can have a little celebration" Theo wiggled his eyebrows, and Lacy almost groaned at the thought.

Last time everyone went to a party last year, Theo ended up shirtless on the dance floor, Draco got really sad, Pansy accidentally made out with Sylvia and Lacy and Blaise ended up unconscious in bed together.

"Alright, but keep me away from Theo, I'm still traumatised from the last time" Pansy countered, and Theo sent her a dramatic expression, that Lacy deduced as hurt.

"I slept well last time I got drunk, so...I'm in" Lacy agreed, shrugging her shoulders as she did, and then she gave Blaise's hand a small squeeze, silently asking him if he would.

"Okay" Blaise sighed, and then Theo got even more happy, claiming all the stuff they were going to do during and after the match, before he playfully warned Pansy not to make out with anyone, and she responded with a slap.