+ NO LONGER HOME +

The 'ministry' had made it so you had to go to school, it was mandatory otherwise your whole family was dragged off into the deeps of hell

Lacy was walking alongside Neville, Brooklyn and Ginny. They all had nervous expressions on their face , but tried to keep a strong hold up as they wanted to give no satisfaction to the Death Eaters and so that they could be brave for those who weren't.

The platform didn't gleam with the usual golden glory and happy goodbyes, it was filled with scowls and crying parents who didn't have a choice in sending their children away to the knew prison where the Death Eaters were probably going to try and brain wash them into hating muggles and killing those who disagreed.

Lacy had her new badge pinned above her prefect one, her head held high as she sent small smiles to any of the nervous younger years, basically presenting herself as someone they could go to in these times of need.

"So, did you read the list?" Neville asked as they made their way into a compartment and just the door quickly for privacy.

"Yeah, they've changed Defence Against the Dark Arts to just Dark Arts, one of the Carrie twins is teaching us and the other one has taken over muggle studies" Brooklyn states out loud with a tired expression, they and forged papers and everything to make sure that the school wouldn't find out she was a muggle born, but that didn't mean others were safe. Some fellow classmates, like Dean Thomas, were now on the run for their lives. "This is going to be tough"

"We can make it" Ginny states with determination, "and we'll help everyone we can while we're at it"

The group all sent agreeable nods as they finally sat down after placing away their hand luggage, Lacy remained standing with a grimace on her face. "I have to go to the prefects meeting"

"Who's the Head Boy?" Neville questioned.

"Blaise" Lacy states with a slight cringe, her hand lifting subconsciously to her butterfly chanted necklace that she began to fiddle with, she hadn't expected to see him so soon.

"I thought it would have been Malfoy?" Brooklyn stated with confusion laced in her tone, her hand gripping on to Neville's as he played with her ring.

"Apparently he refused" Lacy shrugged, before the train suddenly came to an abrupt stop, making her fall forward into Ginny's arms, who caught her and stabilised her. "What the hell was that?"

"They've boarded the train?" Ginny asked, "why would the stop the train"

"They're looking for Harry" Brooklyn realised and shared her thoughts with the group.

Suddenly, Neville jumped up and pushed their compartment door open, quickly gaining the guys attention. "Hey losers, he isn't here" the girls mouths open in shock as Brooklyn bit her lip at her boyfriends bravery, both out of slight lust and worry. He turned back around and sat back down next to Brooklyn as the Death Eaters decided to leave the train in peace. "They're going"

"How stupid we're they to think he's be sat here enjoying a chocolate frog?" Brooklyn almost snorted, leaning into Neville's side as he began to play with her ring again.

"I need to go check on the younger years and then get to my meeting" Lacy stated as she stood up once again, "I'll see you guys later" she turns back to the group and gave them a small nod before she closed the door and began her walk down the corridor, to check up on everyone and make sure everyone was okay.