+ MESSAGE +

"Are you sure?" Ginny asked again as they stood outside the headmasters office, Brooklyn staring at the golden statue with her mouth wide open as she held a few prancing objects in her hands, Neville stood beside her with worry laced in his face

"Yes, Wednesdays is when Snape goes off to his little meetings, and he drags the Carrow's off with him" Lacy nodded once again, "he told both Blaise and I when he appointed us Head Boy and Girl"

"That came in handy" Brooklyn snorted, before she looked up at the statue again. "What's the password then?"

"Lemon drops" Lacy stated, and the golden stairs began to reveal themselves to the gang. "I guess he did have a heart enough to not change Dumbledore's password" Lacy shrugged, before they all went climbing up the stairs in a haste so they wouldn't be caught. "Alright, just through here" she pointed at the door and quickly swished her wand wordlessly in forks of it, making it unlock quickly.

They all stepped inside and shut the door quietly, glancing around at the haunted-like place, a shiver passed through them all as they halved at all the previous Headmaster's that stood on the portraits on the wall.

"Make the message loud and clear" Ginny nodded to the others, before she picked up one of her brothers explaining colour ball thingy and launched it over near the desk, which quickly made a small bang as the place covered itself with yellow glitter. "Perfect, I'll set off a few more"

"Dibs on trashing some stuff" Brooklyn dropped her supplies quickly and ran off to destroy things in her anger, Neville pointed at her shyly before he ran after her.

Lacy picked up some paint that she had brought and quickly dipped her paint into it, starting to paint on the walls as a few ideas hit her.

'MURDERER'S'

She had written that one on the wall closet to the portrait of where Albus should be, frowning as she passed the sorting hat, before she grinned up at it. "How would you like to join the D.A.?"

The hat seems to be deciding as he grumbled to himself lowly, before he gave a short nod to the blonde haired girl, who instantly set off to grab a chair to stand on and reach it easily.

She pulled over the headmasters chair and stood up on it quickly, snatching up the hat gently. "Don't worry, we'll treat you better than Snape, and you'll be in company constantly" she assured the hat, not really sure why she was speaking to it in the first place.

Their was a sudden sketch and some loud wings movements, before they watched a Phoenix fly through the window and step onto its natural post.

"Fawkes!" Lacy gasped as she caught sight of the Phoenix she had admired for many years, "we thought you had left" She reached the side of the Phoenix, noticing how anxious it was and how it kept quibbling to her in its own language. "Guys! Out! Quick! They're on they're way back!" She quickly realised that Fawkes was warning them and petted the birds head quickly as a thanks before she moved her wand wordlessly to clean up any traces of their hairs or finger prints.

Brooklyn and Neville came running down the stairs alongside Ginny and the group quickly began to run out of the office so they could get to safety. The others didn't have time to question why Lacy had the hat, but instead they continued their run until they heard the steps of the Carrow's and Snape, so they quickly hid away around the corner and watched silently.

The teachers were talking to each other from behind Snape as the three made their way the headmasters office, soon to find where it had been trashed.

"That was way to close" Brooklyn breathed out when the professors had left, sighing as she leaned against Neville slightly.

"We need to go, now!"