= FLIRT =

"They're kind of hot" Pansy suddenly noted as the girls sat off slightly to the side for breakfast, wanting a break from the boys for a while so they could have a girl catch up

"They're kind of hot" Pansy suddenly noted as the girls sat off slightly to the side for breakfast, wanting a break from the boys for a while so they could have a girl catch up. "The new students"

"I may not swing that way, but I have to admit that the beaubatons are hot" Lacy admitted sheepishly, as she continued to eat her bagel, almost moaning at the taste of it.

Sylvia hummed in agreement, before her eyes wandered slightly to the side. "I swear that some of the durmstrag—or whatever it's called—boys are looking over here"

"What?" Lacy inwardly panicked, she couldn't handle most social interactions with an empty stomach, otherwise she came off as moody and horrible, she didn't want to be hostile to the schools guests.

"Oh Merlin, one of them is walking over" Pansy cringed, moving her head down as the footsteps could suddenly be heard by all the girls, who sat there in awaiting.

"Excuse me?" The gruff voice asked, and Lacy spun around as her shoulder was tapped politely, and she gave him a questioning look as she looked up at him. "Oh wow, you are very beautiful"

"Oh, thank you" Lacy blushed, as Pansy and Sylvia leaned towards each other and watched stage scene as they ate some blueberries. "What did you need?"

"Are you finished with the plate of waffles?" He asked kindly, giving her a bright smile that warmed her heart, and she nodded before she spun around and picked them up quickly.

Lacy spun back around and stood up fully, his height still towering over her despite her different position, and she held the plate out with a grin. "There you go"

"Thank you, I hope we meet again soon" He bowed his head slightly, before he walked away towards his friends.

Lacy was frozen for a moment before she turned back around and sat in her seat with bright cheeks, and she suddenly realised the faces that the girls were pulling, Pansy with disgust because it wasn't Blaise and Sylvia had on a smirk at the girls flushed features.

"What was that?" Sylvia questioned first, and Lacy shrugged, her face calming down as she came to terms with reality. That she just got worked up over a tiny compliment.

"Nothing, he asked for the waffles, I gave him the waffles.." The girl trailed off, and Pansy scoffed at the girls stupidity.

"He was flirting with you!" Sylvia smacked her with the truth, and Lacy's eyes widened as she glanced over at where the boy was already looking at her, and he sent her a heart throbbing smile, that caused her to spin her head away quickly.

"I don't want him to flirt with me" Lacy spurted out, as she truly had no interest in him like that, she just got flattered and didn't know how to respond. It happens.

"You might want to tell him that" Pansy snorted, causing Sylvia to roll her eyes at the girls lack of enthusiasm. "I think you just gained a new admirer"Lacy sat back slightly in shock, just coming to terms with what had just happened.

"And from the looks of it, the boys saw the exchange" Sylvia gulped as she notice the looks on their Slytherin friends.

Theo had a look of betrayal on his face that Sylvia and Lacy didn't fully understand, Draco looked annoyed that this was causing so much drama. Blaise was the worst, he looked completely calm to everyone else, but Lacy could tell that he was bothered by the way that his hand was in a fist, and how his eyes wouldn't look away from the boy. Lacy didn't know why, but she suddenly felt weird, like the whole exchange with the boy changed to feel false and incorrect.

But, she shrugged it off and turned back to her breakfast, waiting for it to be time for lesson.

"Whatever, I'm going to meet Charlotte, we're supposed to have Artimacy. Malfoy, come on!" Sylvia shouted for her cousin as she stood up, resting her bag on her shoulder as she waited impatiently.

Draco swapped to Artimacy after the who ordeal went down with Buckbeak, which it took over two months to beg for Lacy's forgiveness, she only excepted it after Hagrid had informed her on how Buckbeak escaped.

Third year was a mess, Lacy had found herself in the Sirius Black incident, eve identity leaving her in the hospital wing thanks to the whomping willow, Snape's lie about being under a spell and Lupin transforming into a wolf.

He was still the best Defence Against The Dark Arts teacher though.

"Care Of Magical Creatures!" Lacy suddenly cheered as she realised what that meant for them, and she ignored the fact that Sylvia dragged along an annoyed Draco.

Pansy groaned from opposite her, before she spun to her side so she could speak to the other boys. "Come on, we've got Care Of Magic Creatures"

"I'd hate to be late, Hagrid told me he had acquired some bowtruckles, however, they most likely won't be able to meet new people yet as they are only babies" Lacy chatters on as she stand up for herself, Theo groaning as he hears her talking about more creatures, but Blaise just smiled lightly at how bright her eyes got as she spoke. "Fun fact, bowtruckles are excellent at picking locks"