=DRAGONS=

"Harry, if you don't focus—I'm going to hit you until I'm sent to Azkaban! It's not that hard!" Lacy threatened as Hermione gripped her hair in her hands

The two girls were currently trying to teach him the accio spell, just hours before he had to compete, it was around two in the morning and Lacy was tired and bothersome. She wasn't even in the right place, she had been snuck into the Gryffindor Common Room so that she could help out.

"It's harder than it looks!" Harry defended himself, wafting his hands in the air as he looked at the object opposite him, they had been using bigger and bigger objects as they went along—but he was still struggling with what he would be needing in the actual competition, the broom.

"I know Harry" Lacy sighed as she reached her hand down and pushed some of his long hair out of his face, he really needed a hair cut. "You just need to put more faith in yourself, your not recognising yourself for what you are Harry—a powerful wizard, use that strength"

Harry nodded and let out a small huff as he looked back at the broom, Lacy was right, as usual. He needed more faith in himself, he could do this.

He held his wand up fiercely, shouting a quick "accio firebolt!"

The broom went flying across the room, being caught by Lacy before it could each Harry in the face, and the trio had a moment to memorise and come to terms with what had just happened.

"Harry, you did it" Hermione let it above a whisper, as she sat back in her chair in shock.

"Of course he did! He's Harry freaking Potter!" Lacy cheered happily, and Harry let out a cheer too—mostly happy that it was all over finally and that he could get some sleep.

Harry and Lacy jumped together in excited, spinning around happily as the last bursts of energy wore off more and more, till the point that they collapsed on the sofas with a small laugh, Hermione just holding her head as the exhausted fell over her.

"You guys do know we have to try it a couple more times to make sure Harry has it locked, right?" Hermione stated with a frown, and the excitement was killed as the other two turned to her with a hurt expression.

"More work?!"

"Oh sweet Ravenclaw, why did I decide to come to this?" Lacy clung onto the banister in front of her, the other Slytherin's around her were cheering on Krum, and when he had managers to step on the dragon eggs, Lacy blew up

"Oh sweet Ravenclaw, why did I decide to come to this?" Lacy clung onto the banister in front of her, the other Slytherin's around her were cheering on Krum, and when he had managers to step on the dragon eggs, Lacy blew up. "That has to be a foul! That poor dragon! Bring him over here and see how he can survive me! How dare he!"

"He has to loose points for that" Sylvia adds on from in-between Pansy and Theo (cause someone had to do it). Lacy scoffed from beside Draco and Blaise, who were both shocked from her outburst.

"Or an arm" Lacy countered gruffly, her hands tightening as they moved in to the next participant, her nerves only seemed to grow as she waited upon Harry's turn, she hadn't cared that she was tired this morning anymore—she actually wished they had more practice so she knew he would be safe.

Fleur and Cedric had had their ties, Cedric playing smart and transforming into a dog as Fleur wasn't as lucky with her turn.

"Harry's next" Lacy concluded as her hands tightened yet again, and her eyes caught sight of the boy who walked out of the champions tent, he seemed almost as scared as her. "Oh Merlin"

Harry took a nervous step out into the open, only for a Dragon to come crashing down near him, causing the audience to gasp as Lacy squealed.

"Your wand Harry! Your wand!" Hermione screamed from her stand, and Lacy grabbed into Blaise's arm as the dragon went to attack her friend again, Draco was chuckling beside her.

Harry held his wand up high and shouted out the spell that they had spent many hours on, and the audience waited for something to happen, but nothing did to Lacy's disappointment.

"It didn't work" Lacy states, spinning her head into Blaise. "I can't watch"

Blaise wrapped his arms around Lacy securely before returning back to watching Harry, who was dodging fire from behind a Boulder, but the crowd gasped as they heard a strange sound. "Lacy, look"

Lacy shook her head into his chest, refusing to turn back around until Blaise turned her himself, and she let out a smile as she noticed the broom arriving at the scene, the spell and training had paid off.