Captain America: The First Avenger pt. 4

I was slowly regaining my ability to move. I got up on one knee and saw that Steve had Schmitt in a chokehold. I reached for my spear. Pain shot through every nerve in my body. " What the hell was that?" I asked holding onto my leg. Schmitt just laughed through gasping for breath. Steve and Schmitt rolled around the floor. It was hard to tell who was winning. I heard something break and looked up. Schmitt got pushed into the controls of the ship. I slowly stood up. I had my spear in my right hand. As I stood up the ship started to nosedive. I started slipping. I stabbed my spear into the floor and held onto it. Everything seemed to go back to forward. I fell onto the ground. I stood up and got a punch to the face. I stumbled a little then looked up. Schmitt was in front of me. I punched him back. I grabbed his shoulder and threw him into the wall. I guess he wasn't expecting me to be strong. Steve dropped down next to me. I looked around and saw steves shield. I picked it up. I turned and saw that Schmitt had his gun out. I blocked the shot with the shield. " You could have the power of the gods! Yet you wear a flag on your chest and think you fight a battle of nations. I have seen the future. There are no flags!" Schmitt said as he shot at us. " Not my future" I yelled. I threw Steve his shield. He grabbed it and threw it at Schmitt. Schmitt flew back and hit the blue glowly thingy. " Steve? Is that supposed to get more glowly?" I asked pointing to the machine. " What have you done?" Schmitt asked standing up. He grabbed the glowing blue box. " No!" He said as he held it up. Something started happening. Blue little bolts shout out from it. Then there seemed to be some projection of some sort of the stars. Schmitt started screaming as it looked like the box started to disintegrate him. He shot up into the projection. As quickly as it started it ended. " Come on. We have to get this thing out of here" Steve said. I looked down and saw that the box dropped out from the ship. It melted the ground. " I don't think you know this but... I punch things. I don't fix them" I said looking up at him. " Okay I'll contact them you just go and check the area okay," He said looking up at me. I nodded. 

I searched the rest of the plane and didn't find anyone. I was heading back to the pilot's room when the ship started to do a nosedive. I grabbed onto a railing. I held onto the wall and made my way into the room. " What's going on?" I asked Steve. I let go of the wall and grabbed onto my spear that was sticking into the ground still. " Were putting her in the water. I can't stop it from going to new york" He said. " I would prefer if you didn't call the ship 'her'" I yelled over the loud wind. " I'm sorry." He said. I looked ahead and saw that The water was in front of us. " You don't have to be sorry. All you did was have a heart... I don't love you but I do trust you. That's something I have never been able to do on my own. Thank you" I said as I braced for impact. I think I heard him chuckle. " Thank you, Axel," he said. I looked once again ahead. It was ice instead of water. I closed my eyes and held onto my spear for dear life. " I'm sorry to disappoint you, mom, dad. I can't go forward" I whispered to myself as I held onto the spear. " I'm finally free," I said. A single tear streamed from my left eye. 

music... Music? The dark shade of red that was enveloping me for so long was slowly fading. I moved my dreary eyes from the left to the right. I could feel my hands. They feel... Alive. I open my eyes all the way. I sit up with a grunt. I'm in a room. It's got eggshell-colored walls. There's a song on the radio it doesn't make any sense. It sounds like gibberish. I look down. I'm in black pants with pockets all over them. I have a black sports bra. I can't read what it says. It's quite tight-fitting. I let my legs drift off to my left off of the bed. The door opens. A woman comes in. " Good morning. Or Good afternoon" She says. She has blonde hair. " Where am I?"I asked slightly confused. " You are in a recovery center in New York," She says crossing her hands on her lap. A familiar tune plays from the radio. I look over to it. " I know that tune. My mother would sing it to me whenever I couldn't move." I said looking at the radio. " I know," She said smiling slightly at me. I looked at her. " You didn't answer my question," I said getting curious. I stood up. " If you don't mind. I would like to show you around. I hear you more understanding than your... friend" Shes says. My ears perked up at that word. " Steve?" I ask. " Yes. He is okay. He's still asleep. We were hoping you would wake up first." She said. Her face never changed its expression. " Well. Let's get going then shall we?" I asked her. She nodded. " It may seem overwhelming but... Just trust me. Your okay" She said nodding. I nodded at her. She smiled and grabbed my arm. She was about 4 inches smaller than me. She linked our arms together. She pressed a button and the room started to open up. I looked around. I didn't feel threatened even though everything was so... strange. Everything changed from white to grey and black. She pulled me along. We started walking. I looked around and saw that there were men with guns. " You're afraid of me aren't you?" I whispered in her ear. She just kept looking forward. " Your lucky I understand how much of a threat I am," I said looking around. She stopped walking. We were standing in front of a bunch of windows. I walked forward mesmerized. There were cars. Not like the cars that I know. They had a smaller shape and didn't sound as loud. There were also people. They had something round covering their heads. I could see that it was raining. I looked to my left and saw Steve running out into the street. I ran after him. " Steve!" I shouted. He was running in between all of the cars. It looked like he was overwhelmed. I sped up being faster than Steve as always. Steve stopped abruptly causing me to run into him. He got up and punched me. I punched him back. " Steve!" I yelled grabbing his shoulders. He headbutted me. " Are you fake too?" he asked. " No, you idiot!" I shouted kicking him in the stomach. " At ease soldiers," A man said from behind us. I turned. That gave Steve a chance to kick me in the stomach. I got kicked back. I was on my back. Men and women started surrounding us. I got up and saw that there was one that stood out from the rest. He had a dark shade of skin and an eyepatch on his right eye. He wore a long black coat. " He started it," I said holding onto my stomach. The girl from earlier came up from behind me. She put a hand on my shoulder. " Are you okay? That looked like a narly kick" She said looking at my stomach. " Nargly?" I asked looking at her. "It's a saying." She said looking up at me. I nodded. The man walked forward and started talking to Steve. " Why did he ask me if I was fake?" I said looking at the blonde. " The room that you were in. Steve was in too. He didn't take it too well though" She said looking at him. " I can see that," I said looking at Steve. " What is that?" I asked pointing to a large screen. " Don't worry all your questions will be answered shortly. In the meantime. " She said before sticking me with something. My body went limp and I fell into her arms. " bitch" I said before everything went black. 

T_T I'm crying. I hope you like it sorry it's short. anyways have a good whatever :)