The Avengers pt.2

Natasha was leading into the body of the building. As we entered I noticed there were a bunch of agents. They were all sitting at desks on... computers? In the center of it all was Nick Fury. He was the leader. Of course, he was at the center. " Gentleman, lady," He said to Steve, Banner, and I. We were standing around a table. Steve handed Fury ten dollars as Fury passed him. I wiped my mouth to hide my smile. Steve walked forward. Fury walked forward and talked to Banner. They walked over to a railing and talked to Coulsen. They were talking about finding the Tesseract. " Axel." Fury said. I turned around and looked at him. " We've got a hit," He said. I nodded.

They stored my suit in a trophy case. It looked different. Coulson said it would be different. As I was putting it on I noticed that it was a tighter fit. The costume fits more around my lady parts. It fit better than last time. There were new devices attached to my hips. My staff looked the same. Except it felt different. It was a different type of metal. " Wheres my shield?" I asked exiting the room. Fury looked at me. " Press that button," He said. I looked at the Staff. There were two Buttons. I knew what the top one did. I pressed the bottom button. A shield started forming out of my arm. It looked like it came out of my suit. I looked at Fury. He smiled smugly then nodded to a plane outside. I walked to the plane and met Steve inside of it.

Steve had dropped down already and blocked one of the blasts from hitting an old man. I dropped down behind the guy known as 'Loki'. He was on the floor. " You know the last time I was in Germany. And I saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing." Steve said walking toward Loki. Loki stood up. " The soldier... And his sidekick" He said glancing at me. I scoffed. " A man out of time," Loki said. " He's not the one out of time," I said. Natasha came up behind Steve in a plane. It was shaped differently. I think they call it... Jets? " Loki drops the weapon and down," Natasha said over comms. Loki raised his staff and shot at Natasha. Steve threw his shield at Loki. I ran at Loki. Loki knocked steve back. I hit Loki in the side and then I kicked his feet out. He landed on his back. I jumped on top of him. He fired a blast at me. It sent me flying back into a statue. Steve and Loki were fighting. I stood up. I looked behind me. The statue I hit was about to fall on top of people. I ran behind the state and caught it as it was falling. I looked at Steve. Loki had his staff on Steve's head as Steve was stuck in a kneeling position. This Statue was getting heavy. I looked behind me. There wasn't anyone behind me. I dropped the statue. Music started playing over Comms. I looked ahead. Loki was flying into me. He hit me in the chest sending us both back into the wall. I grunted and threw him off of me. He stood up quickly. I ran at him. I punched him in the face. He upercutted me. " Back up" I heard someone say. I looked ahead. It was a metal man. I let go of Loki and backed up. " Make your move reindeer reigns," A familiar voice said from the suit. I looked at it. " Tony Stark?" I asked. He looked at me. " Nice to see you NiGhT-WolF" He mocked. I shook my head. I took my place next to Tony. Loki raised his hands in surrender. Tony put away his weapons. The Jet landed next to us. 

I was sitting across from Loki as Tony and Steve were standing next to each other. They started talking. I heard tony say something weird. " Did you just say Capsickle?" I asked looking at him. " That would make you a frozen wolf meat," He said. I tilted my head. " Okay," Natasha said from the front seat. I sighed and looked back at Loki. " got a staring problem?" He asked. I narrowed my eyes at him. " You wear green and yellow. Terrible colors" I said. He looked at me offended. "You wear black and white. Basic colors" He said. " It's Black and Storm Grey," I said correcting him. " Ha," Tony said. I looked up at him. " What? She's got more of a sense of humor than Cap here" Tony said. Lighting could be seen out of the glass windows above us. " Where is this coming from?" Natasha said. I could hear thunder. I stood up. It was getting louder. " Have storms... changed?" I asked looking at Tony. He furrowed his eyebrows. I looked at Loki. He looked scared. " Scared of a little lightning?" I asked. " I'm not overly fond of what follows," He said looking around. I was about to say something when something landed on the roof. " What was that?" I asked. Tony put on his helmet. He opened up the hatch. Someone landed on the open hatch. I backed up next to Natasha. " He a friend?" I asked bending over. She looked up at me. " not that I know of" She said. The man walked forward. He hit Tony and sent him flying into Steve. " Another Asgardian?" Natasha asked. " Whats an Asgardian?" I asked helping Steve up. " Doesn't matter. If he frees Loki or kills him, the Tesseract's lost." Tony said. "Stark we need a plan of attack," Steve said as Tony walked toward the open hatch. " I have a plan. Attack" Tony said as he flew out of the hatch. Steve grabbed a chute. " I'd sit this one out, Cap," Natasha said. " I don't see how I can," Steve said as he put on his chute. " These guys come from legend. They're basically gods." Natasha said. " There's only one god ma'am. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that" Steve said then ran out of the plane. I walked forward and shut the hatch. " You're not joining him?" Natasha asked. " I don't believe in god. I also know my limits" I said sitting down. She looked at me. She stood up. She walked toward me and sat down next to me. I looked at her. " Gonna give me a pep talk Romonaff?" I asked looking at her. She swung her arm at me. I grabbed it and looked at her. She smiled. " Just making sure your alert," She said then stood up. She handed me something. It was a tiny envelope. I opened it. It was a tiny card with my photo on it. I smiled. " They didn't get my good side in that photo," I said looking at her. She smiled. " It doesn't think you have a bad side." She said handing me a pen. I chuckled. I signed it and put it back into its envelope. I handed her it. " What'd you write?" She asked. " What I usually write when someone asks me for an autograph," I said. She smiled. " I'll make sure to check it tonight. " 20 minutes till home base!" The co-pilot said. " What about the others?" I asked. " They'll find their way," She said then walked back over to her seat. I smiled and looked down.