Civil war pt.3

I was watching as Tony talked to Steve. Rhodes landed next to Tony. T'Challa jumped into view. Nat approached Steve. I turned on my thrusters. I landed next to Nat. Steve glared at me. " Underoos!" Tony shouted. Peter jumped up and used his webs to grab Steve's shield. He bound his hands with the web. " Nice job" Tony and I said at the same time. " Thanks. I could have stuck the landing a little better, it's just the new suit. It's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's perfect thank you. You as well Ms. Wolf" Peter said. " yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation," Tony said. "Okay. Cap. Captain" Peter said saluting to Steve. " big fan. I'm spider man." He said. " We'll talk about it later," I said to Peter. He nodded at me. " You've been busy," Steve said. " And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint..." Tony said. I looked at Tony. " Wait. Clints here" Is said walking forward. Tony put up his hand to me. " Rescuing Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to be rescued from." Tony continued. I looked around. " What are you doing?" Nat asked me. " Clint's here," I said looking around. " yeah I know," Nat said. " He knows things about me. Things about my new suit" I said as I continued looking around. " What kind of things?" Nat asked. I looked at Steve. Steve raised his hands. An arrow shot through the web. " All right, Lang," Steve said. " Hey, guys, something-" Peter got hit in the face. A man appeared out of nowhere. He appeared next to Steve. "I've got it!" I yelled running at the guy. " All right, there's two on the parking deck," Tony said. The man disappeared again. I looked around. I heard something to my left. I ducked down. He appeared again. Invisibility. No. I need to observe more. " One of them is Maximoff. I'm gonna grab her" Tony said boosting up in the air. " Got two in the terminal Wilson and Barnes," Rhodes said. " Barnes in mine!" T'Challa shouted. " What should I do?" Peter asked. " Follow me!" I shouted. " okay," Peter said. I started running toward Bucky and Sam. " Up," I said jumping through the window. Peter landed gracefully on the glass. Bucky and Sam turned toward me. Peter shot through the glass and knocked Sam down. Bucky went to punch me. Peter stepped in front of me. He grabbed Bucky's arm. He had no resistance. " You have a metal arm?" Peter asked. Bucky and I made eye contact. " That is awesome dude," Peter said. Sam flew at Peter and picked him up. " Sticky man!" I shouted. " Hey, uh. Axel. We've got a situation! I need some help over here!" Tony said. I looked over and saw Peter had taken care of Bucky and Sam. " on my way" I said heading out the window. I looked over and saw Nat running from a flying truck. I looked at who threw it. It was the guy who kept disappearing. Nat looked at me. " Did you just throw a truck at my girlfriend!" I shouted at the dude. Steve was next to him. " That's it!" I shouted pulling out my spear. I threw it straight at the guy. Steve blocked it. The vibranium clashing made a loud noise. Tony landed next to Nat and helped her up. " What happened to needing help!" I shouted as I walked toward them. " I got out of it," Tony said. They were all in a group running toward the quinjet. Vision appeared. I flew next to him. He floated down. I did the same. Wanda looked at me. " This is gonna end well,,," Nat said. They started picking up their pace. I did the same. Tony took on Steve. Rhodes took on sam. Nat took on the random guy. Peter took on Wanda who was throwing objects around. T'Challa took on Bucky. That left me with Clint. We made eye contact as I walked around Tony. " Long time no see,," Clint said. " Should have kept it that way" I said putting on my mask. " Ooh,, fiesty" He said. I started running at him. He shot an arrow at my legs. I jumped up and turned on my thrusters. I spun around and tried to land a kick on him. He dodged it. My foot lodged in the ground. He looked at me. " That would have hurt,," He said. I put my hands on the ground and spun around. He swung at me with his bow. I dodged it and stood up. He pulled out a knife. I cracked my neck. " Sure you wanna do this?" I asked. He smiled. He swung at me with his right hand. I blocked it and focus chopped him three times in the right shoulder making him drop his knife. I got back into a fighting stance. He looked at me. " Since when do you do that?" He asked. I didn't respond. We circled each other until something wrapped around my waist. I looked down. There were red magical things around me. I looked behind me. Wanda was holding me with her magic. " Don't do this Wanda" I said as she lifted me. She tilted her head. " And what if I do?" She asked. " I'll be forced to hurt you... I don't want to do that" I said looking down at the ground. She stopped lifting me. I swayed around in the air. " You would hurt me if you were asked to?" She asked. I made eye contact with her. I clicked off my mask. I breathed in. I thought about it. " I thought you said we wouldn't hurt anyone" Peter through comms. " If you were asked to kill your best friend so that your brother could live... would you?" I asked Wanda. She looked confused. " don't let her get in your head, Wanda!" I heard Steve yell. " Stay out of this Steve!" I yelled back. " She's a manipulator Wanda. Why do you think they let a woman into the army? That's right I read the files, Axel." Steve said. I sighed. " I didn't want to do this," I said putting on my gloves. Wanda tilted her head. " It hasn't been tested yet don't do it!" Tony shouted. " What is he talking about?" Natasha asked. I rubbed my hands together. Wanda pushed her hands down. I started plummeting toward the ground. My hand heated up. I slammed my hand down on the ground. I watched as a massive hole got burned into the ground. I looked at my hand. There was a hole in it. " Tony..." I said. I looked over. There was a huge man. " What happened to damage control?" Tony said. " Oh my god." Wanda said looking at my hand. My hand was shaking. " You were going to do that to me?" Wanda asked looking at the hole in the ground. " Whats wrong? Axel? Whats wrong?" Natasha asked through comms. "Nothing." I said. Peter landed near me. I looked over at him. " Peter?" I asked looking at him. I looked back. Wanda gone. Tony landed and talked to Peter. I watched the quinjet with Steve and Bucky leave. I sat down on the ground. I stared at the hole in my hand. Blood dripped. Peter crawled over to me. " Oh..." He said looking at my hand. I looked back at him. I put my hand up to my lips shushing him. " B-but you- you have a hole inyour hand!" He shouted. " I- I'll be fine. Just shut up" I said. I heard footsteps. " What!" Natasha shotued. I looked behind me. Natasha was staring at my hand.