Spiderman: Homecoming pt.2

I was going out on a run. My hotel smelled like Cheetos and something I didn't want to know about. " Peters in trouble!" Freda yelled. I stopped. " Where?" I asked. " He's all over the place. Setting route now. Go right." She said. I started sprinting.

" Peter!" I yelled. He didn't hear me. " Freda get me connected into his suit!" I yelled. " On it," She said. Peter was yelling. He was stuck in the parachute from his suit. " Peter!" I yelled. " Ms. Wolf?" He asked. " I'm gonna catch you okay!?" I said running. If I timed it right I could jump up and catch him before he hit the water. " Freda... Tell me when!" I shouted as I started running. " O-okay," Peter said. I was nearing the water and so was Peter. " Now!" Freda said. I jumped. Peter collided with me. I wrapped my arms around him and faced my back toward the ground. We landed with a thud. I got the wind knocked out of me. Peter scrambled around. I let go of him. He finally got out of the chute. I couldn't breathe. " Oh my god. W-What do I do?" He asked. I was gasping trying to get air into my lungs. " One of your lungs collapsed from impact," Freda said. I reached up and pulled her off of my ear. I was shaking. I handed her to Peter. " Freda?" he asked. My ears were starting to ring. I could barely hear him. " C-A S-K" Was all I could make out. I felt him put his hands on my arms. " N-Na-" I said to Peter. He looked confused. He looked scared. More scared than I was. I grabbed his arm. My vision was becoming darker. He looked like he was about to cry. "D-Don't be... S-Scared" I choked out. My vision went dark. I felt him catch my head as I fell back.

Something pounded on my chest. I shot up and gasped for air. I put my hands on my throat. I coughed on my hands and knees. " Oh. Ms. Wolf" Peter said. I continued coughing. " You're welcome," A voice said. I looked to my right. It was one of Tony's suits. We were at a playground. I looked up at Peter. I was breathing heavily. " Call your Girlfriend," Tony said then the suit left. I sighed. I stood up. " I could have handled the drop. It was into water. Why did you do that?" He asked. I leaned back and sat down. " You were tangled in the chute," I said. " Yeah, but I could have gotten out of it. You almost died Axel." He said. I sighed. I put my head in my hands. " I have a kid," I said. " W-What?" Peter asked. I sighed. " Well, not really a kid but... She's still in her egg." I said rubbing my eyes. I took my glove off of my hand. " Y-You have a kid- A- A girl? With who?" He asked. I sighed. " With Nat," I said looking ahead at the forest. " Ms. Widow?" He said sitting down next to me. I smiled. " Yeah," I said. " N- Not that it's any of my business but h-How?" he asked. I smiled. I shook my head. " You see. When two people love each other very much-" " Oh god no, please. Stop it" He said covering his ears. I smiled and laughed slightly. The laugh ended with a breathy cough. Peter put his hand on my back. " Does... Mr. Stark know?" He asked. I looked at him. " Tony, Vision, Nat, The Doctor, and I are the only ones," I said. He nodded his head. " Well, if you have a kid. What are you doing here?" He asked tilting his head. I looked over at him. I smiled. " Taking care of my other kid," I said. He laughed slightly. " Y-Your here to take care of me?" He asked rubbing his hands together. I smiled. " Of course I am. Happy, and Tony might not seem like it but they care about you. More than you know. The reason I'm here right now is that they know I'm better at things like this than they are" I said groaning as I stood up. " Wh- What do you mean things like this?" He asked. I smiled. " Making sure you don't get hurt," I said putting my hand on my lungs. He stood up and supported me as I tilted over a bit. " Seems like I'm doing that right now," He said. I laughed. " Yeah. Just wait till you meet Clint. When he's not a fugitive of course." I said. " Mr. Hawkeye?" He asked. I smiled. " yeah." I said. " Oh, okay." He said. " Let's get you somewhere safe, yeah?" He said. He was holding me like I weighed nothing. " Somewhere safe sounds nice," I said. He smiled and laughed slightly.

*The next day*

I groaned as I sat up. I looked around. I was in someone's room. It was tiny. I have been here before. I looked around. It was Peter's room. I looked behind me. It was Ned and peter. They were sitting on Peter's bed. I got up. " Hey, Ms. Wolf," Peter said as I walked by. I looked around. " Where's your Aunt?" I asked quietly. " She's not here right now." He said. I nodded. I continued walking. " Hi, Axel," Ned said while smiling. " Hi Ned," I said nodding my head. " What are you doing?" I asked as I walked over to Peter's closet. " The guys that were trying to kill me last night showed up at school. I put a tracker on one of the guys" Peter said. I stopped. I looked at Peter. " The guys from last night... Showed up. And you didn't call me?" I said turning to him. He looked up at me. " Well, you were asleep when I left and... You looked really tired. I just guessed..." He said shrugging his shoulders. I sighed. I turned back to his closet. " do you mind if I borrow some clothes until I find my car?" I said. " Yeah, sure," Peter said. I started looking through his shirts.