The legacy

I was putting on my shirt when Vision walked in. I looked over at him. " um... I'm sorry" He said then shut the door. I looked at the bed. Nat was laying there with no shirt on. The covers were covering her lady parts. I crawled over to her and kissed her on the forehead. Her red hair looked so beautiful with the sun shining on it. I got up and put on my boots. " I didn't know you were a hit and dip and type," Nat said. I furrowed my eyebrows. " nevermind" She said laughing. " How are you feeling?" I asked trying my boots. She smiled. "better than usual. You?" She asked drinking a cup of water that was on the nightstand. " Surprised that water didn't spill," I said honestly. She spit it out. I looked over at her. " Sorry. I uh, I couldn't hold it in" She said laughing. I stood up. " Headed out to find Dr. Chasity?" She asked. I smiled and nodded. " You're coming aren't you?" I asked walking to the door. " Of course I am. Just give me a minute" She said wrapping the blanket around her. I nodded and headed out the door.

" You okay?" I asked Vision as I entered the kitchen. He looked up at me. He was reading a book. He nodded slowly. I smiled. " Sorry about that," I said walking over to the fridge. I pulled out a cup of water. " If you don't mind me asking... how did you. You know. With your hand and everything?" He asked rubbing his neck. I laughed slightly. " I can work with one hand," I said taking a sip of my water. " yes she can," Nat said coming out. " Ready?" I asked putting down my water. She nodded. " Where are you going?" Vision asked. " To see someone," I said. " What's got you all excited this morning?" Tony said entering the room. " They had intercourse last night," Vision said. Everyone was silent. Tony broke out laughing. " Oh, Oh. I gotta go tell Rhodes about this" He said continuing to laugh as he left the room. I sighed. I looked over at Vision. " How did you know?" I asked. He looked at a loss for words. " I overheard you last night," He said. I nodded. " Don't blow anything up while we're gone" I said patting Visions' shoulder. He turned and looked at me confused. " Figure of speech toaster," I said grabbing an apple and my keys. I threw them to Nat. She caught them. She winked at me as we exited the compound. " Drive safely!" Vision shouted at us. I chuckled.

*A week later*

" This is it," I said as we entered an apartment complex. " Huh," Nat said as we got out of the car. " What?" I asked putting away my phone. She looked at me. " Is that?" She said pointing at my ear. " yeah. Tony made me input F.R.E.D.A. in my mask since the accident. I have to wear this thing everywhere now" I said opening the door. Nat nodded. " Who's F.R.E.D.A. she asked as she entered. I followed. " F.R.E.D.A. stands for Female. Rehabilitation. Existential. Rehabilitation. Assistant" I said as I looked at the mail compartments. I looked around. I walked up to the landlord. He looked up at me. " Bonjour! Désolé de vous déranger mais mon ami Chasity a dit que nous allions nous rencontrer. Elle m'a juste envoyé un texto et m'a dit de te demander-" " Ouais, Ouais, Chasity est dans la chambre 104. Deuxième étage." he spoke. I smiled. " She's in room 104 on the second floor," I said smiling at Nat. She smiled back.

I was knocking on Chasity's door. Nat was around back on the fire escape in case Chasity tried to escape. She opened the door barely. " Who are you?" she asked. " My name is Axel. I'm here regarding your research." I said. She looking around me. " I don't know what you're talking about she said. She tried to shut the door. I held it open with my hand. " I think you do," I said breaking the chain with my hand and entering. " What happened to be nice?" Natasha asked. Chasity turned around. " Whatever you guys want I- I don't have it! I swear I don't have any money!" She shouted. I turned around and shut the door. " We don't want money, Dr. Chasity," Nat said. " We want something much more valuable," I said turning around and crossing my arms. She looked between Nat and I.

" Y- You want my research?" She asked. She was sitting on her couch. I looked at Nat. " We don't just want your research, Dr. Chasity. We want you to perform the procedure" I said with a sigh. " I-I don't have any of my equipment," She said. " that can be arranged," Nat said. " With a promise that you'll do the procedure of course," I said. She looked up at us. " And my record?" She asked. " Wiped clean," I said with a sigh. " How do you know they won't just come after you too?" She asked. " I have the smartest man in the world on my side. I'm sure he'll do it right" I said getting annoyed. She was silent. " Fine." She said. I nodded. " Our car is outside," I said walking to the door. She stood up. " How do I know you're not tricking me into getting what you want then just throwing me into jail?" She asked. I sighed. " Because we aren't that type of people... Anymore," I said with a sigh. Chasity nodded. " Alright then, follow us," Nat said leaving the door. I handed Chasity my jacket. "Lesser detection." U said flattening out my shirt. She nodded and headed out the door.