Captain America: The First Avenger pt. 2

I was sitting in the passenger seat of a car. We were in Brooklyn. Apparently, I was chosen along with Rogers for something important. Rogers and Peggy were in the backseat. I didn't bother talking. I didn't bother listening to what they were talking about either. There was slow jazz playing on the radio. I pulled " Perfect Places" Out of my bag. I flipped to my recent page. I read for about ten minutes when we stopped at a shop. Peggy and Rogers got out and I did the same. We entered the shop. I looked around it seemed to have a nice classic theme to it. " Wonderful weather this morning isn't it?" An old lady said. She came out from behind the shop. " Yes, but I always carry an umbrella," Peggy said. The old lady walked over to the side and pushed a button. Peggy lead us to behind the shop. As we walked in a bookshelf opened and revealed a hallway that had soldiers standing there. Another set of doors opened and we entered yet again. This time there were two machines sitting in the center of the room. There looked to be multiple scientists there. I took off my glasses. I forgot to take them off after I finished reading. Everyone stopped and looked at us. Peggy led us down the steps. We walked up onto the platform. Rogers seemed to know the guy who had small circular glasses on. He shook his hand and someone took a picture. The man then looked at me. " I've heard many things about your father. I hope these tests do his memory right" He said as he nodded at me. I was confused but nodded too. " I need you two to take off your shirts and your hats. " I looked at him. Then I complied with his request. I had a black flowery lace bra on. I got a couple of stares but brushed them off. I wasn't really into them anyway. Rogers and I stepped up onto the machines. I did as the doctors told me. I lied down. I looked over to Rogers he was talking to the man with the glasses. I looked straight forward again. " can you hear me is this on?" The doctor asked through a mic. " Ladies and gentlemen. Today we take not another step toward annihilation. but the first step onto the path of peace." I got distracted by a woman putting something up to my chest. She wasn't even looking at me just the machinery. I brushed it off and braced myself for what was about to happen. I was informed but forgot most of the information. All I was aware of was that I was going to become an experiment. A big one too. I heard a machine whirring up and then the machine around me started shaking. Not hard just a little. Someone injected me with a needle. Two patches stabbed me. It didn't hurt too bad. Just felt like your natural shot. The machine I was in lifted and started to close. There was a little glass area I could see out of. I focused on my breathing. I didn't like small spaces. I heard something whirr up then a bright light was shining around me. I closed my eyes and then I heard Steve screaming. " Steve!" I yelled. I didn't want to thrash around. I heard the screaming stop so I relaxed. I couldn't help but think of the worst. The whirring got louder then everything went black.

When I awoke there were people around me. Steve was amongst them. Or at least his head was. " Steve?" I asked sitting up. He looked at me. " Hey." He said as he smiled. " Umm..." I said looking at his big build. " Oh yeah, I know right. Look at yourself" he said pointing to me. I lifted the sheets and looked at my stomach. I had abs. A lot of them. Not to mention my thighs and arms. They were stronger they felt stronger. I stood up off the bed. I stretched a little. I punched steve in the chest. He grunted and got pushed back a little. " Ow," he said putting his hand on his chest.

Steve said that he had to play in a theatre to get up his recognition. Apparently, they gave him a name. Captain America. I guess I missed a lot of action. I had to stand behind and watch him walk around in that stupid suit of his. I was standing backstage as steve was talking to some of the army men. " You got the serum too why aren't you up there?" A woman asked from behind me. I turned and looked at her. " Recognition isn't really my deal. Plus I get to go in sometimes." I said looking at her. I could hear the guys yelling at him. I looked back at the stage. " Right now would be one of those of times," I said. I walked out onto the stage. A couple of guys whistled. " Why haven't we been seeing you. that's a sight I would pay for" One of them yelled and the others cheered. " The only way you are going to pay to see me is in the ring," I said into the microphone. Steve put his hand on my shoulder. A couple of people started throwing tomatoes at him. He dodged them with his shield. We both walked off the stage.