I don't like parties

I was in the kitchen working on the sink for Pepper when someone dropped something on my stomach. I shot forward hitting my head on the sink pipes. " oh I am so sorry" Tony said. I crawled out. I looked up at him. " No you're not," I said shaking my head. He bobbed his head to the left and right. " you're right I'm not" he said walking around the countertop. " what do you want Stark?" I asked wiping my hands. " Well, since you asked. I'm throwing a party tonight." He said. " and you need me for?" I asked standing up. " You are going to play the bad guy," he said pointing at me. I sighed. " What does a bad guy have to do with a party?" I asked putting down the rag. " I want to test out some new suits. You're durable. You haven't died yet" he said. I sighed. " do I have a choice?" I asked. He thought about it. "It's doing this or taking out the trash." He said. I sighed. " I do like trash..." I said leaning against the sink. He sighed. " you got me, Schnider. I need you" He said. I smiled. " Fine. What am I going to be doing?" I asked.

He had me in an older version of my new suit. This time he made me put on my mask and added a voice filter to it so I sounded menacing. He made me put on makeup. I had black flames coming out of my eyes. He made me practice my lines for ages. Now was my time to... destroy. I jumped up onto the stereo. I ripped out the wires. The music stopped. " where is tony stark?" I asked. " Right here," he said. He flew in and punched me in the side of the face. I fell to the ground. The crowd cheered. I gritted my teeth. I stood up and looked at him. I pointed at him. " Your tech killed my parents!" I yelled and ran at him. " uh oh" He said. He started shooting at me. I dodged his shots and jumped on top of him. " Friday. Deploy mock 115" He said. something grabbed me from behind. It raised me. I looked around. Tony had claws coming out of him like a spider. I tilted my head. He swung me around. " Victory!" he declared. I sighed. My mask retracted. " Hey, that's Night-Wolf!" they shouted. I waved. They got out their phones. Oh no. I looked at Tony. He smiled. " Get me down," I said. " no." He said. I reached for him. He used his arm to push my head back. I grabbed his chest. We fought like that for a bit until Pepper came over and convinced Tony to put me down. " Thank you, Pepper," I said putting my mask back on. She raised an eyebrow. " You not gonna stay for the party?" She asked. I shook my head. " I don't like parties. I'll probably just go for a run." I said. She was surprised by my voice change. She smiled. " Okay well, um, make sure to... Not scare anyone" She said giving me a thumbs up. I nodded.

I had taken off my makeup and changed into normal clothes. I was wearing a mask that made it harder to breathe. I had run around 12 miles. I checked my watch. It was 14:00 hours. I sighed and looked around. I took off my mask. There was a spray painting on one of the walls. I walked toward it. It was of me, or Night-Wolf. They had put black and grey splatters around my face. They wrote something around the top of my head. " Night Wolf. The first female super-soldier" It read. I sighed. I smiled. I'm glad I was finally getting recognition. "You're the Night-Wolf!" Someone shouted. I looked over. I put my mask back on. " D-Do you mind if I get an autograph? *hiccup* I'm a big fan." She said approaching me. She hiccuped again. " Excuse me," She said slurring her words. " Your drunk," I said. She nodded. " yeah... " She said handing me a pen. I took it. " Where do you want me to sign?" I asked. She pulled her shirt down. I looked away. " It's okay. Just sign right there please?" She asked pointing at the top of her boob. " Uh... Okay," I said. I wrote an A that had the middle line going a bit further out of its sides. I wrote an S on top of the A. I drew a little smiley face next to it. A flash went off as I was signing her... chest. There were people taking pictures. " It's 14:00 hours. Shouldn't you guys be asleep?" I asked them. They shrugged. I sighed. I nodded and waved to them then headed to my apartment. As I got into my apartment I threw my mask on the counter. I made sure to check the whole apartment before laying down. I laid down in my bed. I sighed in relief as I cuddled up against the comfy pillows. I didn't even get to get under the covers before I fell asleep.

*Slam!* " What!" I said as I shot up. " What's going on?" I asked looking around my room. I heard something slam. I jumped up. I grabbed a knife I had hidden under my nightstand. I stood against my doorway. A figure made its way through my apartment. They neared the doorway. They stepped into my room. I grabbed them and held my knife against their throat. I heard them gasp. I flipped on the light switch. It was Nat. " Nat?" I said dropping my knife. She slapped me. " What is with you slapping me right after I wake up?" I said looking at her. She showed me her phone. "Axel? Signing drunk woman breasts." She said. I sighed grabbing the phone. It was me... signing the girl from last night's boobs. " Listen..." I said. I looked up at her. " Wait a minute," I said smiling. " Did you come here just to yell at me for signing a girl's boobs?" I asked looking at her. She looked stunned. I smiled and walked into the kitchen. " I came here because... I..." She said drifting off from the sentence. I chuckled as I opened my fridge. " If you wanted to spend time with me, Nat. You could have just asked. Or called" I said grabbing a sandwich out from the fridge. I unwrapped it and started eating it. " Fine.
I was mad. Could you blame me?  You signed a drunk woman's breast." She said crossing her arms. I laughed. " I was planning on going to Tony's and working on my suit today but that can wait," I said smiling at her. She smiled back. "What do you mean to do?" I asked her. " Maybe we could watch a movie? I was hoping we could spend some quality time" she said wrapping her arms around my neck. I nodded. " I haven't watched that many movies recently. I've only watched the ones Tony made me watch." I said looking at the huge t.v that I never used. Nat looked over. " I'll just have to find something that will blow your mind," she said. I nodded my head and took another bite of my sandwich.

Nat and I had finished the movie not that long ago. It was quite... Exhilarating. It was called 'split'. It was about a man who suffered from deffacite identity disorder. Other known as DID. It was sort of... Sad. Nat wanted me to see something. She had her hands around my eyes and was leading me into a room. I laughed as I wandered blindly with only Nat as my guide. " Okay ready?" she asked. I opened my eyes. We were in Captain America's museum. " What are we doing here?" I asked looking around. " I know how overlooked you get. And I'm not the only one. A couple of your fans submitted some videos and started a protest to add you to this museum. They said things like 'Women were accepted into the military in her time. It's even more reason to add her!' and such" Nat said leading me to a room. " Don't you think it's kind of forced?" I said crouching to get into the room. She looked at me. " They are setting up a whole hallway dedicated to you," she said pulling me down the hallway. We neared a glass panel that had a photo of my family on it. There was a narrator. " Axel Schnieder AKA: Night-Wolf lost her mother at a young age. Or so she thought. HYDRA tracked Lily Basin to Russia a couple of years after Axel went in the ice. Her father died after driving off of a bridge when Axel turned 19. Not long after due to her father's high connections she got accepted into the U.S army. She then Met Dr. Erskine and Steve Rogers AKA: Captain America..." the Narrator said. I turned to Nat. " How do they know all that?" I asked looking at her. She sighed. " The moment you stepped into HYDRA's radar... They started keeping tabs on you," she said rubbing my arm. I sighed.

I had brought Nat back to my apartment. I started making some dinner. She came up from behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. I looked at her. " What are you doing?" I asked. " Hugging you." She said. " Why?" I asked pouring some pepper into the soup. " What? Can I not hug my favorite person?" She asked. I scoffed. " So I'm you're favorite person hmm? I wonder how Clint feels about that" I said scrunching up my nose. " He won't feel anything because he won't know," She said rubbing her face into my back. " Soups done," I said taking it off the stove. " Finally," She said letting go of me and grabbing a bowl out of the cubord. I picked up the pot and poured the soup into the bowl. She handed me another bowl. I filled it up. " This looks good," She said sitting down. " I hope. I haven't cooked in... roughly 70 years" I said sitting down across from her.