Avengers: Age of Ultron pt.1

Natasha was driving as Clint was above us with a Bow. The Avenges had been given a mission to takedown a HYDRA base. A car pulled up next to us. I jumped over to their ar and punched them out of it. I jumped back into the car with Natasha and Clint. Natasha made a hard turn. The Avengers lined up. Clint, Natasha, and I all jumped out of the car at the same time. I landed with a spin. " Shit!" Tony shouted. " Language" Steve corrected. " Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?" Steve asked. " The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Struckers technology is way beyond any other HYDRA base we have taken on." Jarvis said. I punched a soldier in the face sending them flying into a tree. " Loki's scepter must be here," Thro said. I ran and jumped off a tree. I stabbed my spear through one of the soldiers. One of the soldiers shot me in the chest. I got thrown back into the tree. I groaned. " You okay there Wolfie?" Tony asked landing next to me. " I'm fine," I said getting up. Tony handed me my spear. " no one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said 'language" Tony said. I snickered. " I know," Steve said. " It just slipped out," Steve said. Tony took off and back toward the town. We were in Eastern Europe, Sokovia. I was about to take on a flying soldier when I felt something. I stuck my hand out. I gripped onto something. I turned. It was a boy. I tilted my head. " Child," I said examining him. He hit the inside of my elbow. He groaned when he hit a metal plate. I stared at him longer. He had white hair and a blue and white suit on. " We have an enhanced in the field," Steve said. I looked at the boy. " Leave now. Your just a child." He looked terrified. " this will be your only warning," I said tilting my head. I dropped him. He took off. " Clint's hit," Natasha said. " I could use a bit of that wolf bite right now," Tony said. " On it," I said running toward him. " Clint's hit pretty bad guys. We're gonna need Evac" Nat said through Comms. I sighed. " You guys take care of Clint. Tony and I can handle the inside." I said jumping and grabbing onto a branch. " Find the scepter," Thor said. " And for gosh sake watch your language!" Tony said mocking Steve. I chuckled a bit. Steve sighed. " That's not going away any time soon." He said.

" Going up!" Tony yelled. I swung off a branch. Tony flew under me and caught me on his back. I was holding onto his shoulders as he flew. " Didn't know Wolves could fly" He said. " Shut up," I said looking around. He entered through the window. " Guys stop we gotta talk this though," He said as the soldiers shot at him. I hid behind his figure so I wouldn't get shot. " Go explore. I'm gonna go do something important" he said. I sighed and dropped down. I walked through the pile of groaning soldiers. " Scuse' me," I said stepping over one of them. " We're locked down out here," Natasha said. " Then, get to Banner. Time for a lullaby" Steve said. I'm guessing he was talking to Thor. Thor usually calms him down. " You okay Natasha?" I asked through comms. " I'm fine. Just worried about Clint" She said. " He'll be fine," I said as I walked through the building. " We have a second enhanced. Female. Do not engage" Steve said through Comms. I sighed. " I got something bigger," Tony said. " Need assistance?" I asked. " Well, maybe," he said. " On it," I said turning around. " Jarvis. Location?" I asked walking through the doors. " Take two lefts," He said. " Thanks," I said as I took a left.

I walked into the room. There was the boy standing there. A woman stood next to him. Tony grabbed the sphere. I approached the two. Before I could say anything Tony turned around. The two were gone. I looked around. " You okay?" Tony asked. " yeah, just..." I said looking around. " Seeing things?" He asked. I scoffed.

We were on the quinjet with Banner, Natasha, Steve, Thor, Tony, and Clint. " Thor report on the hulk?" Natasha said. " The gates of hell are filled with the screams of his victims," Thor said making a fist. Banner put his head in his hands. I smiled. "eh, but not the screams of the dead of course. No, no wounded screams" Thor said trying to fix it. " You did good Banner," I said walking forward. " Hey Banner," Tony said. Dr. Choe is on her way from Seoul. Is it okay if she sets up in your lab?" Tony asked. " Uh, yeah, she knows her way around," Banner said. I sighed and sat down. " How are you doing?" Natasha asked coming up to me. " I'm fine," I said. She smiled. " You did good." She said grabbing my arm. I looked at her. She unclipped my steel elbow traps. " These come in handy?" She asked. " Sure did," I said. " Told you!" Tony said pointing at me. I just laughed.

We had arrived at the Avengers tower. I helped Stark renovate his Stark Tower into The Avengers Tower. I think it was nice that he dedicated a tower to our band of nethandreouls. Clint, Nat, and Banner left for the medic ward. I was helping Tony with the Quinjet. Steve and Hill left talking about the Enhanced we encountered. " How did the Iron Legion do?" I asked as I picked up my bag. Tony looked at me. " Most of them have their metal faces burned off but other than that they accomplished their mission." He said. " Good." I said putting on my backpack. " you coming to the congratulation party in a couple of days?" Tony asked. I smiled. " Do I have a choice?" I asked. " No. I want you there to help me show off our new toys." He said moving his fingers around. I Sighed. " yeah. I'll be there." I said then walked off of the Quinjet.

Clint was doing fine. Nat and Banner were standing around him. Tony went to go talk to them. I was unpacking my stuff when there was a knock at the door. " It's open," I said. I glanced behind me. Steve walked in. " Hey, Buddy," I said throwing my bag on the bed. He smiled and crossed his arms. He watched me. " what?" I asked. " Wanna spar?" he asked raising an eyebrow. I Smiled. " It would be my pleasure," I said.