Infinity war pt. 1

*2 years later*

I was working in the yard when I heard something. I turned around. " Harlow?" I said. A tiny head poked out from the garage and looked at me. I smiled. " What do you need?" I asked standing up and wiping off my hands. She showed her whole body and looked down. I smiled. " Wow," I said looking at her outfit. " Think?" She signed with her hands. " you look... great," I said. Harlow looked up at me. I got closer to her and got down on my knees. She was wearing a ballerina outfit. I touched the dress. " It's... nice," I said smiling. She smiled slightly while looking down. I looked up at her eyes. " you're beautiful in it. Just like you're a mother" I said picking her up. She smiled at me. I felt someone touch me from behind. I dropped Harlow and grabbed whoever it was by the neck. " Not now," A man said and pulled me through some sort of portal. I looked around. I was in some sort of... museum. " Who the hell are you?" I said to the man. " Hey, Wolfie. How's the kid?" An all too familiar voice asked. I turned around. " Tony?" I said looking at him. " God you haven't aged a day," He said walking around me. I furrowed my eyebrows. " What's going on? I was talking to Harlow- Harlow oh god, she's all alone." I said looking around the room. I stopped once I saw a nerdy man. " Banner," I said smiling. He smiled back. " I sent the weird brother over there. She's fine. Alright, you can talk later. Right now. We have some Avenging to do" Tony said. I looked over at him. " What are you..." I heard screams. " Let's go," Tony said walking out the door. I followed. He helped someone up. Banner and another guy helped someone that crashed their car. I continued walking forward with Tony and The man from earlier. I looked over. There was a huge circle-shaped spaceship. " I'm Stephen Strange and that's Wong," The man said. I nodded. " Axel," I said. " I know." He said. He made a giant circle orange-shaped thing and let it go toward the spaceship. We continued walking forward. A blue light came down. Wong and Banner joined us. We continued walking. Two people came down from the blue light. " Hear me and rejoice." A gross alien-looking guy said. The guy next to him was huge. " You are about to die at the hands of the Children of Thanos." He continued. I scoffed. " Be thankful... that your meaningless lives are now contributing-" " I'm sorry, Earth is closed today," Tony said interrupting the alien. I nodded. " You better pack it up and get outta here," I said warning them. " Stonekeeper," The alien said ignoring Tony and I. "  Do these chattering animals speak for you?" He asked. I scoffed. " I'll show you animal" I mumbled and walked backward. I cracked my neck. Stephen and Tony continued talking. I pulled out my phone. I had multiple missed calls and messages from Nat. I texted her back. " I'm fine. Just some aliens in New York. Stay home with Harlow... If anything happens I'll be there before" I said taping on my mask. My suit transcended down my body. " Ok. Be careful. I love you" Nat texted back. I smiled at that. My mask came down and slammed shut on my face. Tony and Stephen were already in a fighting position. " Alert the momma?" Tony asked. " Everythings in check," I said pulling out my spear. I looked over. " What's going on with Banner?" I asked. Tony shook his head. The larger alien walked toward us. Tony walked forward and stopped the alien's hammer from hitting him with a shield. New upgrade. Cool. He had big things come out of his back and shoot a big laser at the alien. It went flying back. I stood up fully. " Really? Not gonna leave any for me?" I asked. " Where'd that come from?" Banner asked. " It's nanotech you like it?" Tony asked Banner and I. I glared at him. Something shot up from under Tony. He went flying. I looked back at the Squidward-looking alien. He used some sort of telekinesis and threw trees at us. Wong stepped in front of us and caught the trees with magic. " Wow," I muttered. Stephen turned around. " Dr. Banner. If your green friend won't be joining us" He said. He spun his hands in a circle. I watched as Banner fell through a hole that appeared. Stephen looked at me. I shook my head. " I don't like falling," I said. He nodded. We both turned back to the alien. A car came flying at us. I pulled out my spear and cut it in half. Tony landed next to me. " Nice to see you still got it, Wolfie," He said. " Oh, please. How old are you again?" I said standing square and in a fighting stance. " You've gotta get that stone out of here he's going to tear apart new york," I said. " It stays with me," Stephen said. " Exactly. Bye," Tony said. He flew up and flew at the aliens. I turned to Stephen. You have to go now!" I said. Tony got hit with a hammer and flew. I grabbed onto Tony's leg. " Go!" I shouted at Stephen as we hit a tree. I groaned. " Hey, how are we doing?" Banner asked helping me up. " Oh, yeah we're doing good. Doing good. How's that green friend of yours?" Tony asked as I helped him up. " I don't know he won't come out," Banner said. " Hammer!" Tony shouted. Bruce and Tony moved out of the way. I was a bit late and my mask got knocked off. It was attached to my ear. I groaned with my head on the ground. " You okay?" Tony asked. " Yeah," I said getting up. I turned to Tony. Bruce was in a tree. I shook my head in confusion. Tony was about to get hit with the hammer. I ran over to him. I jumped up and landed in front of him and stopped the hammer with my hand. It made a loud metallic bang. I felt something to my right. I looked over. " Hey, Mr. Stark. Hey, Ms. Wolf" Peter said. " Kid, what are you doing here?" Tony asked. " Field trip" He responded. " Here," He said handing me my mask. I nodded. " It's useless now," I said throwing it. The big alien grabbed me and threw me into a water fountain. " Uh, what is this guy's problem?" Peter asked. " Uh, he's from space??" I said getting up and rejoining the fight. " He came here to steal a necklace from a wizard" Tony finished up. I tilted my head in agreement. The alien grabbed Peter and threw him. tony cut a car in half. Peter grabbed it as it went flying and threw it back at the alien.

I was going in for a jump kick when something grabbed me and started pulling me. I looked at it. It was Stephen. Or... Stephen's cape. Stephen was unconscious. Metal steel lamps and things started collapsing around us. I looked behind us. The telekinetic alien was following us. " I'm getting pretty tired of you. I'm gonna call you Bart" I said to the Alien. He didn't respond. I looked behind Bart. Peter was swinging along trying to catch up. One of the lamps caught the cape and Stephen went flying. I got stuck with the cape and the lamp. " Let go of me you... cloth... nethandrial" I said trying to get the cape off of me. A blue light like the one before shot down and started pulling Stephen up. Peter soon joined him. The cape let go of me and I fell to the ground. I landed superhero style though. I watched as Peter and Stephen got inside of the ship. Tony landed next to me. " You're mask is broken. Sorry but you're grounded" He said they flew up. I grunted in anger. I turned around.

" Hey," I said waving at Banner. He turned and looked at me. Wong was inside one of the portal thingy's. " I'm surprised to see you aren't up there," He said pointing to the sky. " Yeah, I don't have any way of oxygen so...." I said. He nodded. " Well, I must get going," Wong said then closed the portal. " Wow," I said as I turned to Banner. He had a phone in his hand. " I'm gonna call Steve," Bruce said. I nodded. " Been a while since we've seen them" I said. He nodded. I turned around and started walking toward the park.

" Still no word from Vision?" Secretary Ross asked. I was at the compound with Rhodney. " Satellites lost him somewhere over Edinburgh," I said sighing. " On a stolen quinjet with four of the world's most wanted criminals," He said from the holographic table he was at. " You know they're only criminals because you've chosen to call them that, right, sir?" Rodney said. " My god, Rhodes. Your talent for horseshit rivals my own." He said. " If it weren't for those Accords, Vision would've been right here," I said turning around. Ross stood up. " I remember you two putting your signatures on those papers, Colonel and... hero." He said looking at me. I narrowed my eyes at him. " That's right," Rodney said. Ross stood square with us. " And I'm pretty sure we paid for that," I said crossing my arms. Rodney copied me. " You two have second thoughts?" He asked. " Not anymore" Rodney responded. The door beeped. I looked to my left. In walked Steve, Sam, Vision, Wanda.... and Natasha. I stared at her. She was blonde now. I looked past her at Vision. Sam was helping carry him. " Mr. Secretary," Steve said. He had a beard. " You got some nerve. I'll give you that." He said approaching them. " You could use some of that right now," Nat said. " The worlds on fire. And you think all is forgiven?" He said walking over to Steve. " The world has always been on fire," I said in Russian getting annoyed at Ross. " Arrest them," Ross said turning to us. " All over it," Rodney said pulling out a remote. He pressed up a button and hung up on Ross. " that's a court-martial." Rodney said. I looked at Vision. Nat walked toward us as did Steve. I walked up the steps past Nat and over to Sam. I nodded at him. " Are you okay?" I asked examining Vision. " He as stabbed," Wanda said. " By what?" I asked while scoffing. Bruce entered the room. I looked over at him. " Bruce" Steve said. " Hi guys, I'm back," He said. I looked back at Vision. " Let's see if we can get you healing any faster," I said taking Vision from Sam. " Be careful. We've been through a lot" Wanda said. I smiled and nodded. I glanced at Nat as I carried Vision into the workshop. I went to enter the kitchen when I tripped. I looked down. Everyone looked at me. " Sorry, I'm still... adjusting to these," I said kicking the doorstep. " There aren't doorsteps at the house?" Steve asked. " There was. I removed them for Harlow's safety" I said glancing at Nat. " Don't want her tripping and hurting herself" I said continuing to walk forward. " Thanos threatens half the universe" Vision said. I looked over at him. " One life cannot stand in the way of defeating him." He said. I looked around. Wanda was standing at the counter. She looked like she was thinking sadly. " You want to destroy the stone?" I asked Vision. He looked at me. " It's the only way," He said. I thought about it. I shook my head. " No, no there have to be other ways," I said. " There isn't." He said. " We don't trade lives," Steve said. " Captain, Axel, years ago you laid down your lives to save thousands of people. How is this different?" Vision asked. " Because you have a choice," Steve said. " And I'm choosing." Vision responded. " Your mind is made up of a complex construct of overlays. Jarvis, Ultron, Tony, me, Axel, the stone. All of them mixed together, all of them learning from one another." Bruce said. "You're saying Vision isn't just the stone?" Wanda asked. " I'm saying that if we take out the stone... There's still a whole lot of Vision left. P-Perhaps the best parts." Bruce said. "Can we do that?" Nat asked. " Not me, not Axel, not here..." He said. He looked at me. He looked at my hand. " The smartest person I know," I said looking down at my hand. " Shuri," I said.

-A/N yes I know it's 4 years, not 2 but Harlow would be too old sorry lol.