Old memories

I was sitting in my room with Nat. " I wasn't just some random kid whose parents were too hard on her," I said looking out the window. She laughed slightly. " You are Axel Schnider you were never a random kid," She said. I shook my head. " Before all of the... Super serum. I- I wasn't two anyone thinks I was. I said biting my nail. Nat stood up and walked over to me. " It's okay. Take your time." She said rubbing my back. I sighed and nodded.

*Flashback 74 years ago* Axel's POV

I was punching the punching bag in my home's personal workout room when I heard the phone ring. I ran to it. " Hello?" I asked out of breath as I picked up the phone. " Outside 15 minutes. New mission. Spy" The voice said then hung up. I sighed and headed to my room. I walked into my walk-in closet and opened up the door. I pulled out the false drawer. I picked up my double knives. I put them in the knife holsters under my calves and in the ones on my sides. I walked over to my clothes. I grabbed a white button-up shirt and my black tall pants. I grabbed my boots and put them on. I snuck two knives into my boots as I tied them.

I got out of the car as it came to a stop. I looked around. My hair was short. Right above my shoulders. No need for a ponytail or anything really. The building was tall. There were lights around it. It was clearly a club. I walked into the club. Someone snapped my photo as I entered. I snapped my head toward them. " burn that or I will burn you" I said glaring at them. They nodded their head quickly. I continued walking forward. A man approached me. He handed me a piece of paper then walked away. I made my way to the corner of the room to unfold the paper. People were yelling. It was awfully loud. " The man with the light blue glasses. Mr. Han, He needs... A push. Manipulate him into admitting he pushed over your father." The note read. I sighed. Of course, it's another mission for my father. I walked by a trash can and dropped the paper into it as I passed. I approached the man. He was smiling as he watched the woman dance. He was smoking a cigar. It smelled horrendous." Mr. Han?" I asked staring at him. He looked me up and down and smiled. " Yes, sunshine?" He said. I internally gagged at the nickname. I put on a smile. " What do you say we... Have some fun." I said winking at him. He smiled and walked toward me. He put his hand on my waist and pulled me closer. " How old are you?" He asked. I looked between his eyes. " however old you want me to be." I said flashing my teeth. His smile grew bigger. He made an intrigued noise then looked around. " Let's go," he said grabbing my arm and pulling me into a room.

" Before we get started..." I said grabbing his hands. He looked up at me. He was trying to take off my shirt. " I want to get to know you a bit better," I said sitting down and crossing my legs. He gritted his teeth. " then?" he said. I nodded. He smiled and sat next to me. He was breathing unbearably heavy. His breath was hot and musty. He leaned in closer to me. " So what do you do for a living?" I asked tracing circles on his hairy arm. " I sell cars." He said looking at my lips. " Work for anybody special?" I asked. He looked up at my eyes. " I don't work for anyone," he said leaning in. I shifted back a bit. " What about hobbies? Have any of those?" I asked. He looked annoyed. " I do," he said. I nodded. " What are they?" I asked. " I like to golf. Occasionally like to go paddle boarding" He said. God this guy is disgusting. I have no idea where I'm going with this. " Sold any cars to anyone famous?" I asked. " I have multiple times," he said. I tilted my head. " Name a few?" I said. " Anything for you sugar cakes." He said. I almost barfed all over him. " I bet your kids would look beautiful," He said moving his eyes down my neck. I furrowed my eyebrows. Oh god. He's a breeder. " The names," I said. " Right," He said staring at my chest. " How about you unbutton one and then we can talk." He said looking down at my shirt. I sighed and unbuttoned one. " Any recent?" I asked. " Yes." He said grabbing my arm. He started kissing up my arm. God this is annoying. " Maxim Schnider." He said trailing his way up my arm. " I think I've heard about him. he's the Russian that works for the army right?" I said. He had made his way up to my arm. He was obese. He shifted his weight onto my thigh. He put his hand on my thigh. I put my hand on his. " Right. You wanna know something special about him?" He asked trailing his hand up my thigh. I sighed. " Yeah," I said pursing my lips. He came up to my ear. " I tricked him," he said smiling and backing up. " A world-class army man? How'd you do that?" I asked. He had admitted to it but it wasn't enough. He smiled crookedly. " I convinced him that the car was worth way more than it was. I'm sure he's somewhere bragging about how fancy that piece of junk is" he said laughing. I smiled at him. A small bang went off. Blood splatter my face. I breathed in heavily. Han fell onto my lap. I rolled him off of me. The man that handed me the note stood in front of me. " Good work," he said putting away his gun. He handed me a handkerchief. I grunted and stop dup. "You ruined my shirt!" I whisper shouted. " Don't worry. I got it all recorded" he said showing me a tape recorder. I sighed. " Whatever. I have to hang out with friends tonight" I said wiping my face. " Your father told me to make sure you get home. And stay there" he said. " what! No! He isn't the boss of me. He can tell me what to do when he's actually there to tell me what to do." I said throwing the handkerchief at the man. He sighed.

*End of flashback*

" That was just one of the times," I said tapping my fingers together as I sat on the bed. Nat had her hand on my arm. She grabbed my face and turned it toward hers. " That was a long time ago." She said smiling. I shook my head. " It was only eight in mental years," I said. She pulled me into a hug. " I've... I've done things too." She said. I nodded. "The name Black Widow doesn't really come out of nowhere does it?" I asked smiling at her. Her eyes were glossy. She smiled slightly. " We're both killers... Which in a way makes our relationship dynamic way hotter" I said grabbing her hand and kissing it. She laughed. " What is it that Clint told you about?" She asked changing the topic. I slowly brought her hand down to my lap. I didn't even ask her. " God I'm such an idiot," I said letting go of her hand and putting my head in my hands. " Woah, Woah. What do you mean?" She asked. I sighed and looked up at her. " Do you want someone to carry on your legacy?" I asked. She tilted her head. " What... Like a kid?" She asked. I stood up. " I... I have the opportunity to... pass down my bloodline. But I won't do it if you don't want me to. I personally hate my bloodline but I- I just- I don't know it's stupid. Never mind" I said quickly and scratched my neck. Nat chuckled and stood up. She grabbed my arms. She looked me in the eyes. " If I could... have a kid. I would. And I would want it to be with you but... You see the roadblocks right?" She asked putting her hands on my waist. I nodded. " The fact that we're lesbian lovers, and physically can't have kids is very apparent," I said smiling and laughing slightly. She brushed my hair behind my ear. " When you told me the whole story I felt like throwing up," I said looking into her eyes. She smiled softly. " What's it gonna take for us to have a kid?" She asked. I smiled. " I need your blood and mine. Clint sent me the mission report and what the doctor was working on. Her reasons were justified but... Something like that in the world was just cause chaos" I said looking around the room. Nat nodded. " I'm coming with you." She said. I nodded. " I want you there to witness the... incubation" Of our child," I said tilting my head slightly. She laughed. She kissed me on the head. I looked at her closely. Her eyes were glossy. " hey," I said putting my hand on her cheek. " I know, I know, but... What if we're getting our hopes up and talking about this and then... it just doesn't happen" Nat said. I pulled her into a hug. " I know... Trust me I have gotten my hopes crushed thousands of times. Hope might just help it actually happen. Who knows. But if it does happen. We are going to need some baby supplies" I said looking around my room. Natasha was smiling but she was silent. " What is it?" I asked. She made eye contact with me. She leaned in and kissed me. We kissed for a bit and then she pulled apart from me. " you know how babies are made?" She asked moving her hands down to my hips. I narrowed my eyes. " I think... something with getting stung by a bee?" I said shaking my head. She smiled and bit her lip. God that was hot. " something like that yeah" She said grabbing the bottom of my shirt. She pulled it up and pulled it off me. I didn't resist it. She trailed her hand down my torso. She touched one of my scars. I gasped. She stopped kissing me and looked at my waist. " I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-" " keep going" I said grabbing her hand and pushing it against my skin. She smiled and nodded. She grabbed the back of my head and kissed me. She turned around and pushed me down onto the bed. I smiled as she took off her shirt. She rubbed her hands up and down my sides. She sent shivers down my spine with every touch. Every time she touched my lips with hers if felt like little fires were being set on our lips. She moved so elegantly against me. Like a dancer. Then again... She was one. And I was her partner.