Avengers: Age of Ultron pt.3

" There!" I shouted as Pietro hit Ultron. I had learned their names. Wanda bent some pipes down to block Ultron from getting to Pietro. Ultron exited the train. " Good to see you again," I said to Steve. He nodded. " Civilians in our path" Steve said to Pietro. Pietro sped off. " Can you stop this thing?" Steve asked Wanda. She nodded. Steve got knocked back by a piece of flying rubble. I helped him back up. Wanda had managed to stop the train. I turned to her. I nodded. " Good job," I said. She nodded. Wanda went and checked on Pietro. " I'm fine. I just need a minute." Pietro said out of breath. " I'm tempted not to give you one," Steve said. " The Cradle. Did you get it?" Wanda asked. I looked at Steve. " Stark will take care of it," Steve said. " No, he won't," Wanda said shaking her head. " You don't know what you're talking about. Stark's not crazy." Steve said. I tilted my head slightly. " He will do anything to make things right," Wanda said. Steve hesitated. He turned around. " Stark come in," He said into the comms. I looked at Wanda and Pietro. " Ultron can't tell the difference between saving the world and destroying it," Wanda said. " Where do you think he gets that?" Wanda asked. I sighed.

" I'm gonna say this once," Steve said as we entered the tower. Wanda was right Bruce and Tony were working on it. " How about 'none-ce'" Tony said. " Shut it down Stark," I said. " Nope, not gonna happen," Tony said. " You don't know what you're doing," Steve said. " And you do?" Bruce said. " She's not in your head?" Bruce questioned. " I know you're angry," Wanda said. " Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade." Bruce said. I stepped in front of Wanda. " Threatening kids now, Bruce?" I said staring at him. He looked up at me. " Banner, after everything that's happened-" " It's nothing compared to what's coming!" Tony shouted interrupting Steve. Tony looked at me. " Axel. We work together. We spend most of our time together. What's one thing you've learned since we've spent all of this time together?" Tony asked. I thought about it. " Never trust a drunk Stark?" I said looking at him. " Well," He said tilting his head. " You don't know what's in there!" Wanda shouted. Pietro sped around and unplugged everything. " No, no. Go on. You were saying." He said. A gunshot sounded below us. I looked down. Pietro fell through the glass floor. Clint stepped on his leg. " Pietro!" Wanda shouted. Steve threw his shield. Tony got his suit's hand and blasted Steve. Tony got the chest piece part of his suit. " Stay back," I said as I stepped in front of Wanda. Bruce came up behind her. He put her in a chokehold. " go ahead, piss me off" He said. I grabbed Clint's bow. It was on the desk nearby. I pointed the arrow straight at Bruce's head. He stared at me. " Let her go," I said. Steve and Tony continued fighting. Clint came up with a gun. I glanced at him. " Hope you don't mind me borrowing your bow," I said not moving. Wanda shot a red wave through her. It hit Bruce. She sent him flying back. I heard something. Thor came in. He raised up his hammer and brought it down. He didn't hit the box he... sent lightning to it. He was powering it. " Thor!" I yelled pointing the bow at him. He pulled back his hammer. There was silence. A blast erupted from within the box. I got sent back. I dropped the bow. I got up quickly. A red man came out of the box. He looked at everyone. He flew at Thor. Thor threw him over his shoulder. Steve followed after Thor. I picked up the bow and followed everyone into the room. I watched as The red man-made clothes. He floated down. " I'm sorry. That was... odd" He said. He sounds like Jarvis. " thank you," The man said to Thor. Thor nodded. The man created a cape. " Thor. You helped create this?" Steve asked. " I've had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life, and at its center is that" Thor said pointing to the stone in the middle of Vision's head. " What? The gem?" Bruce asked. " It's the Mind Stone. It's one of the six Infinity Stones. The greatest power in the universe unparalleled in its destructive capabilities." Thor said. "Then why would you bring-" " because Stark is right," Thor said interrupting Steve. " never thought I'd hear that," I mumbled. " The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron," Thor said. " Not Alone," The man said. " Why does your vision sound like Jarvis?" I asked Thor. " We reconfigured Jarvis's matrix to create something new," Tony said as the man walked toward Tony. " I think I've had my fill of new" Steve said. " you think I'm a child of Ultron," The man said turning to Steve. " You're not?" Steve asked. "I'm not Ultron. I'm not Jarvis. I am... I am." the man said. " I looked in your head and saw annihilation," Wanda said approaching the man. " Look again," the man said. Clint laughed. " Yeah. Her seal of approval means jack to me." Clint said nearing me. I looked over at him. I handed him his bow. " Their powers, the horrors in our heads, Ultron himself, they all came from the Mind Stone." Thor said. "And they're nothing compared to what it can unleash. But with it on our side-" " Is it?" Steve said interrupting Thor. I wanted to know the same thing. " Are you?" I asked looking at the man. " I don't think it's that simple." He said. " Well, it better get real simple real soon," Clint said. " I am on the side of life," The man said. " Ultron isn't. He will end it all." The man said. " What's he waiting for?" Tony asked. " You." The man said to Stark. " Where?" I asked. " Sokovia" Clint answered. I looked at him. " He's got Nat there, too." Clint said. " Why didn't anyone tell me?" I asked looking around. " You were off with your new friends" Bruce siad. " At least she can make some" Pietro said. Wanda raised her hand to Pietro. " If we're wrong about you." I said approaching the man. He looked at me. " You see me... As a threat. Not to yourself to... your love." He said tilting his head. I swallowed. " If you're the monster that Ultron made you to be..." I said looking at him. " What will you do?" He asked. " Rip that stone from your head and wear it as a necklace," I said truthfully. He nodded. " I don't want to kill Ultron. He's unique and he's in pain. But that pain will roll over the Earth. So, he must be destroyed. Every form he's built, every trace of his presence on the net. We have to act now. And not one of us can do it without the others" The man said finally turning around. " Maybe I am a monster," he said looking at his hands. " I don't think I'd know if I were one. I'm not what you are, and not what you intended. So, there may be no way to make you trust me. But we need to go." He said handing thor his hammer. I scoffed. Thor took the hammer. The man walked off. Everyone was speechless. " Three minutes. Get what you need" Steve said. I looked at the twins. " Follow me," I said nodding for them to follow. They nodded.