Infinity war pt.2

" She's okay. She's a bit confused but... She's fine." Jermey said through the other line of the phone. I sighed in relief. " Okay, thank you," I said. " It's fine. She brought me this sign language sheet." He said. I chuckled. " Yeah, that's how she communicates. I'm working on some built-in commands but they aren't ready. Just... I'll call you back when I'm heading back, okay?" I said. " Okay." He said. I smiled and hung up. I looked around. We were in Wakanda. I was walking off of the quinjet. Steve was behind me. I smiled at Shuri. She smiled back. I looked around. Steve walked toward T'Challa and talked to him. " And a semi-stable 100-year-old man," Bucky said. I smiled. Bucky hugged Steve. He nodded at me. I nodded back.

" We need you out there," Steve said. I nodded. " The main goal is to stall for time," He said. I nodded. I heard something explode outside. I looked outside. Multiple large objects landed outside the dome. I sighed. Natasha looked at me. " Are we going to talk about why you keep ignoring me?" Natasha said as I walked out of the building. " What the part where you disappeared or the part where you left our daughter right after saying we would never leave each other?" I said looking at her. She sighed. " So... Everyone needed me. And Harlow was perfectly fine with you" She said grabbing my wrist. I grabbed her back. She flicked mine off of her. I scoffed. " Harlow might have been fine with me but I wasn't without you," I said. I turned around and hopped onto a ship. She followed me. " It was them or me. I understand but you could have at least said goodbye" I said. The floating boat started to move. She sighed. " I couldn't... Face you" She said. I furrowed my eyebrows. " What the fact that seeing my face before you left for two years puts fear in you?" I asked looking at her. She sighed. The boat stopped. She got out and stood next to Steve and T'Challa. They talked. Natasha, Steve, and T'Challa came back. They talked to Bucky. I hopped out of the boat. Aliens started coming from everywhere. I sighed. " They're killing themselves," One of them said. " Doesn't sound so bad right now" I said looking around. A couple got through. I pulled out my staff. " I'm better at close combat what do I do now?" I asked. T'Challa handed me something. I looked down. I smiled. " You have a friend that likes bows." He said. I smiled. It was a bow. He handed me arrows. I put them around my back. I made my staff smaller and put it in my pocket. I aimed an arrow at the aliens. I started shooting them.

" We open the barrier," T'Challa said. The aliens were surrounding us around the barrier. I sighed. " Wakanda forever!" T'Challa shouted. Everyone started running toward the barrier. I followed. I was able to match Steve's speed alongside T'Challa. I spun around and stabbed an arrow through one of the Alien's heads. I groaned and pulled out my staff. I inhaled a deep breath. I yelled and ran at the Aliens. I jumped over Steve and pierced my staff through its head. He grunted and hit an Alien off of my side. I nodded to him. He smiled.

These things were annoying. They were clawing my face. I groaned. Something knocked them off of me. I looked up. It was a flash of blue light. I smiled. " Thor," I said. He was standing there with a raccoon and a... tree. I looked around. I continued hitting the aliens. One scratched my back. I groaned. They had a lot of teeth. They pinned me on my back. I growled and kicked at them. They were drooling at me. " Gross," I said. I shoved my hand through its head. I gagged at the liquid dripping onto my face. I threw it off of me. I heard a rumbling. I looked over. Large saws were coming out of the ground. They were headed right for me. I was about to run when I saw Natasha. " Natasha!" I shouted. I ran at her. I grabbed her and tucked her under me. The large saw never came. I looked up. Wanda had stopped them. She threw them behind her. They took out many aliens. I sighed and dropped Natasha. She groaned. " You still care about me," She said. " I never stopped," I said as I walked toward more aliens. " Why was she up there all this time?" One of the warriors said. I continued walking toward the aliens. "Somebody get to vision!" Steve said. " On it," I said. I turned and started running toward Visions location.

I shot an arrow behind the alien attacking Vision. I landed in front of him. The arrow exploded. He stumbled forward. I punched him in the stomach. I flipped and kicked him in the face. I just yelled in anger. Vision fell to the ground. I looked over. The alien hit me with the back of his spear. I groaned and fell to the ground. Steve jumped over me. " Get him out of here!" Steve said. I got up and grabbed Vision. " We must go," I said. I turned. Steve was getting choked. " Screw me!" I said. I grabbed the alien's staff. I stabbed it through his torso. He groaned. I lifted him. Steve looked at me. "I thought I told you to go," Steve said. I helped him up. Vision limped over to us. " We don't trade lives, Captain" Vision said. I sighed.

Wanda had made her way over to us. I could hear silence. No fighting. Just the wind. " Everyone, on my position. We have incoming" Steve said. I heard something. I turned. It was a portal. A large purple man came out of it. Everyone formed a stance in front of him. " Eyes up. Stay sharp" Steve said. I pulled out my bow. I aimed it, Thanos. Steve ran at him. Bruce got thrown into a mountain by a purple wave. Steve got thrown to the side by the same purple wave. I fired arrows at Thanos' feet. I reached back. I was out of arrows. I grunted and threw the bow. I pulled out my staff. I ran at him. I yelled as I slid beneath him. I kicked out his legs. I spun around and hit him in the back with the staff. He grunted. I jumped over him. He used a purple wave to throw me back. I groaned. I looked up. Steve was holding the gauntlet. I ran over to him. I punched Thanos in the face. He threw me aside and punched Steve. Steve didn't move. I looked back at Thanos. I jumped on top of him. I wrapped my legs around his neck. I wrapped my arms around his head and pulled. He groaned. He pointed the gauntlet at me. I spun around his head and grabbed his hand. I forced it to stay open. We both yelled. I squeezed my thighs as tight as I could. I held onto his huge fingers and tried to pull them apart. " It's- useless," He said through breaths. I let out a shaky breath. I stayed quiet. He used his right hand to pull on my thighs. I groaned. He threw me off of him. I rolled into a tree. I groaned. I looked up. He was staring at me. I touched my head. Blood was coming from it. I held my hand against my head. He put his left hand on my face. I groaned. A red wave washed over me. He was gone. I looked around. Everyone was gone. " hello?" I said. I walked around. I held onto my stomach. It hurt really bad. I put my hand on my head. I fell to my knees. I groaned. Blood poured out of my mouth. I fell to the ground. Everything started ringing. I could hear someone say something. I couldn't hear what they were saying. " Daughter," My father said. I looked up. He was standing above me. I turned over on my back. I sucked in a shaky breath. He leaned down to me. " You can't give up yet," He said. He grabbed my hand. I spit up blood. He sighed. " Think about Harlow... Do it for them." He said. I furrowed my eyebrows. " Natasha... You love her." He said. I nodded. " Now, get up. And fight until your last breath" He said. He pulled me up onto my knees. I stared at the ground. The ringing faded. I heard a scream. I looked over. Thanos was holding Vision. I stood up fully. I limped over to him. I pulled out my dagger. I yelled as I stabbed him in the shoulder. He looked at me. He hit me with the back of his hand. I groaned as I hit a tree. I could still breathe. I looked up. Thanos was putting the mind stone into his gauntlet. I crawled toward him. He looked at me. He sighed. I looked to my side. There was a blaster. I grabbed it. I pointed it at Thanos. I shot at him. He used a stone to toss it out of my hands. I wiped my mouth of blood. I got onto my knees. I breathed in deeply. " You just don't give up do you?" he said. I heard a roar. I looked over. Thor had thrown his hammer. Thanos groaned and fired a beam at him. My vision began to blur. I breathed in shakily. Thor seemed to be facing Thanos. A large flash blinded me momentarily. I looked back. Thanos disappeared. Thor was standing there. I groaned and crawled forward. Steve looked at me. " Axel!" He shouted. I looked over. " Where's Natasha?" I asked him. He looked around. Natasha got up. She walked toward me. I looked at my hand. It was turning brown. " What the hell?" I said. " Hey, hey," Natasha said. She grabbed me. I looked up at her. I could feel myself disappearing. I touched her face. " I love you," I said. She had tears in her eyes. I closed my eyes.