Spiderman: homecoming pt.1

I was walking through the compound when I got a call. I answered it. " Hello?" I said switching my phone to my right hand. " Hey, It's happy. Remember the um... Spider-boy?" Happy asked. " Peter yeah." I said as I continued walking. " well... He called me all frantic and I know it's probably nothing but I've just got this feeling and you have your new hand. Would you mind going and staying with him for a bit?" Happy asked. I thought about it. " Yeah..." I said. Chasity said the baby wouldn't be born for another month. " Great! There's a car outside waiting for you. Just let me know if it's anything important" Happy said then hung up. I sighed. " Alright," I said making my way toward my room.

" Babysitting? Really?" Nat asked as I put my backpack on. I tilted my head. " Yeah. More or less" I said making my way out the door. Nat followed. " I shouldn't be gone that long," I said stopping the door and pulling something out of my pocket. Nat looked at my hand. " What's that?" She asked. I smiled. " A little something I picked up in Wakanda," I said smirking. I handed it to her. She furrowed her eyebrows. She scoffed. " you did not," She said examining it. " I did," I said while scrunching my nose. " The baby is obviously going to have 10 times the normal senses. With you being... Black widow and me having the super serum in my system... I think the kid is going to be strong, strong" I said nodding my head. Nat smiled. " That doesn't explain why you got me this?" She said raising the necklace. " Can you believe there are people out there that actually like me? I saw some graffiti a while ago but... I can't believe they have my symbol" I said looking at the necklace. I pulled a necklace out from under my shirt. " You got mine," She said smiling. " You have mine I have yours," I said smiling. She bit her lip. She leaned in and kissed me. After the kiss, she put on the necklace. She looked at it for a bit. " Do you think they're going to be good?" Nat asked. I looked at her. I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her into a hug. " I don't know for sure but... I think they're going to be whatever they want to be." I said into Nat's head. She inhaled a big breath. She let it out. " I hope they take the right path." She said into my chest. I smiled. " We'll just have to see," I said smiling at Nat. She looked up at me. She pulled me down and kissed me. " Alright," She said patting my shoulder. " Go save the spider-boy," She said smiling. I laughed. I walked to the door. I stopped and turned around. I bowed. " See you soon darling," I said winking as I stood back up. She laughed. " See you in a bit love," I said. I smiled and shut the door behind me. " Alright Peter, let's see what this fuss is about," I said as I walked to my car.

I was wearing sunglasses with a black jacket that had a hood on it. I had black jeans on. They were surprisingly comfy. I looked at my watch as I entered the classroom. I looked through the faces. I spotted Peter. He was looking down at his book. I looked over at the teacher. I walked over to him. " I'm here for Peter Parker I'm..." I said drifting off from the sentence. The teacher looked at me. I sighed. " I'm his god... relative," I said squinting my eyes at the man. He looked at Peter. " What's your name?" He asked. I took off my glasses. I looked over at Peter. " I'm-" " NIGHT WOLF" Some kid yelled interrupting me. I looked over at the kid. He was sitting beside Peter. He was a bit darker skinned and had a bit of weight on him. I nodded my head. " You can call me Axel," I said going to shake the teacher's hand. He smiled and happily shook my hand. " M- My son's a big fan," He said nodding his head. I smiled slightly. I looked over at the class. Peter was looking at me. I smiled awkwardly at everyone and waved a bit. " You can take a seat beside Peter the teacher said. I nodded. I awkwardly shuffled through the desks. It smelt like... ass. I finally made it over to Peter. I sat down beside him. I put my arm on the back of his chair. He looked at me. His mouth was in an 'O' shape. I chuckled to myself looking at him. " Hey sticky," I said putting my glasses back on. " What are you doing here!?" He whisper shouted at me. " Not happy to see me?" I asked making a fake pouty face. Peter and I had been in contact but not for a bit. " No- I just... Happy said-" " Happy's an idiot," I said drumming my fingers on the desk quietly. Peter sighed. " You know her too?" The guy from earlier said. He leaned over and asked Peter. " Yes!" Peter whisper shouted at the boy. Peter looked stressed.