23- Gross Green Liquid

Do you guys remember what Harry's comment on this ☝photo was?

**

Niall craned his neck to give Harry more access as the Prince kissed down his neck, leaving marks.

It was a beautiful scene, a hot one even, Niall reckoned; the water from the shower running on both of them, their naked bodies pressed together, Niall's back was to the glass wall as Harry held him and was kissing his neck, making him grow harder by the second.

"I missed you so much, how was school?" Harry whispered against Niall's neck. The Prince wasn't surprised when the only response he got from Niall was a moan.

"I'm guessing it was good." He smirked but before the blond could answer, Harry smashed their lips together.

Harry kissed Niall slowly, passionately. He swiped his tongue over Niall's bottom lip and soon enough, he was granted access.

Niall let out a loud moan when Harry immediately won their tongue fight and explored his mouth. He felt himself twitch when his husband sucked on his tongue.

Using the water from the shower as lube, Harry rimmed Niall's hole and then slowly entered a finger into him so he could stretch him.

Niall moaned when he felt Harry's long nimble finger enter him.

Slowly, Harry thrust the finger in and out until Niall was ready for a second one which Harry gladly added.

When the Prince curled his fingers inside Niall, hitting his prostate, the blond arched his back, and moaned loudly, his moans bring swallowed by Harry's hungry mouth.

Harry continued hitting Niall's bundle of nerves and if Niall wasn't being held against the glass wall, he was sure his legs would have long given out because of the pleasure he was receiving.

"H-Haz. I'm read- fuck! I'm ready." Niall moaned when Harry hit his prostate again and he was sure he would come soon.

Harry removed his fingers from Niall and gave himself a few strokes before he aligned himself with Niall and pushed in, in one goal, emitting a very loud moan from Niall.

"I love you baby." Harry whispered in Niall's neck, waiting for him to adjust before he could move.

"I love you too." Niall smiled against Harry's lips. "You can move now."

After that permission, Harry was soon thrusting in and out of Niall, at a slow pace at first before he picked up and fucked Niall fast and hard.

Everytime Niall had sex with Harry it felt as if it was their first time and he loved it. He loved when Harry made love to him and when they just hungrily fucked, he enjoyed all of it and he was now close to cuming because Harry had wrapped a hand around his member and was pumping him at the pace of his thrusts.

"You are so tight, baby." Harry said huskily in Niall's ear and that voice alone was enough to have Niall twitching.

"I'm c-close!" Niall said.

Harry didn't have enough time to answer because soon enough, Niall was cuming hard on his hand.

Seeing the blissed out look on Niall, the freshly fucked look, Harry couldn't hold himself longer as he too moaned Niall's name, and came hard, filling the blond up.

For a whole minute, the only sounds that could be heard was the running water and their heavy breathing.

"That was amazing." Niall said as Harry placed him down on his feet.

"Yeah, it was." Harry smiled. "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

They helped each other get clean and then went back to the room to get dressed.