20- I Love You, Princess

Double update because my baby is 27 today. Happy birthday, Nialler! So much love for him.♥♥♥♥

**

A week later, Niall woke up to a little body curled into his side.

He smiled when he saw Zoe sleeping soundly with her little thumb in her mouth.

"Morning Princess." He kissed the top of her head and she turned, sleeping on her stomach.

Niall sighed and looked at the empty space of the bed on Harry's side.

His husband had been so busy with state affairs the past week; waking up at first light and going to bed very late at night.

The blond sat up slowly, feeling the mild cramps that he'd been feeling all week kick in. He closed his eyes tight and rubbed his stomach, hoping the pain would go away soon but it only got worse.

He suddenly felt the urge to throw up and in seconds, he was sprinting to the bathroom and throwing everything in his stomach up.

"I fucking need to see the doctor." He muttered when he flashed the toilet at brushed his teeth.

He knew he had a stomach bug but he ignored it and hoped it would go away soon.

He didn't wanna see the doctor because then she would tell Harry that Niall was sick and the blond didn't want to bother Harry, not with how busy he was lately.

But now, he knew that ignoring the bug had been a big mistake on his part. His cramps seemed to be getting worse every morning and he had some serious weird food cravings.

Niall walked back to the bedroom and placed pillows on both sides of Zoe before going back to the bathroom and taking a quick shower.

When he was done, he went to check on Zoe and found her awake, he gave her a bath and after dressing her up, the door opened and in walked a palace maid.

"Good morning your highness." She greeted. Niall subtly rolled his eyes at the title but answered nonetheless . "Breakfast is served, would you like me to bring it up for you?"

"No, thanks. I'm coming down." Niall answered. The maid bowed her head and left the quarters.

Niall picked Zoe up and grabbed her favourite toy; a stuffed orange fish, then he went out and down the grand staircase.

"Good morning Sunshines!" Anne beamed at them as soon as Niall entered the huge dining room.

Zoe squealed happily at seeing her grandmother.  She clapped her hands with a huge smile making her parents and grandmother laugh.

"Morning everyone." Niall greeted as he walked over to the Queen so that he could hand Zoe to her.

The baby smiled at the Queen but clung to Niall for a second before she went with her.

"I'm surprised she has parted with Niall. She didn't wanna let him out of her sight last night when it was her bed time." Michal commented and Gemma agreed.

"Really?" The Queen asked, kissing Zoe's cheek.

"Yeah, that's why she ended up spending the night with him and Harry." Gemma clarified. Then she turned to Niall. "I hope that wasn't a bother."

Niall shook his head with a smile. "Of course not, I love her and I love taking care of her."

The Queen smiled fondly at both her sons-in-law. "Well, she loves you too." She said gesturing to Zoe who had her arms out towards Niall.

Niall took her from the Queen and kissed her cheek. She tried to do the same but ended up biting his cheek.

"You know what, babe." Gemma started, looking at her husband. "We should get started on making a little sibling for Zoe because she seems to have forgotten about us."