13- Relax, Pet.

"Harry, you are scaring me. Sit down and us what the problem is." Zayn said and he had Liam shared a glance.

Harry had banged on Zayn's door as his flat was just a block away from Harry's penthouse building and he hadn't said anything just started pacing the living room when Zayn opened the door.

Zayn had then rang Liam who came in less than fifteen minutes and now here they were.

Both Liam and Zayn felt a sense of déjà vu wash over them because they had been in this situation before. And they both knew that whatever Harry had done was not pretty.

"Haz, please sit down and talk to us." Liam grabbed him by the shoulders, stopping him from pacing.

He looked so torn and confused and Liam's eyes softened at the sight. His hair was messy from the amount of times he had ran his hand through and pulled on it.

His shirt was inside out, the only thing that made him look half decent was the trench coat he had on when he arrived.

But Harry didn't care, I mean it was four in the morning and he had only walked for five minutes, so he knew no one had taken pictures of him.

"Haz, sit down. Please." Zayn looked at him with sad eyes.

Harry nodded and took a seat then his two best friends sat on either side of him on the sofa.

"I made out with Niall, last night." He blurted out.

Liam and Zayn shared a glance.

"In public?" Liam asked, he knew that Harry and Niall had kissed in public before but had never made out.

Harry shook his head.

"In my penthouse." Harry then told them how he and Niall found each other in bed, naked beside each other.

They were his friends, so he told them everything, including how he felt whenever Niall talked about Corey. Everything.

"Wait, so you were jealous of Corey and that's why you made out with Niall and gave him a hand job?" Zayn asked this time.

Harry pulled on his hair again, he wasn't jealous, he had never been jealous in his life before, heck he'd never liked someone before so all this was strange to him.

He didn't know how to make sense of the situation.

Niall was just someone he was faking being with and paying him. After two years they would go their separate ways and that will be it.

"No I'm not jealous. Like I said, I was just protec-" Harry cut himself off when he realised it. "Yes. I think I'm jealous." He dropped his head in his hands and sighed.

"Harry this situation is something else, but there's nothing wrong with what you did because it was consensual. I mean all you have to do is talk to Niall, and maybe he feels the same way about you. Or he would grow feelings for you. Anything can happen in two years." Zayn said, carefully.

"No, Zayn that's not gonna happen." Harry stood up again.

"Why?" Liam asked.

"Because I'm not gay." Harry said and Liam rolled his eyes. "I still like girls and it's been long since I last fucked one so maybe I should just get laid and forget about all this crap."

Liam sighed and looked at his friend who had his arms crossed, on the other side of the coffee table.

"Harry, you don't have to be gay to like someone. Maybe you are bisexual or you could just do away with all the lables and just be you." Liam said, trying to make Harry understand that there was absolutely nothing wrong with liking someone of the same sex.