10- Your Hands Are Magical

"W-what?" Niall's eyes widened.

He looked at Harry and the Prince had an unreadable expression on his face. He couldn't tell whether or not he was being serious.

"Are you for real?" Niall asked when he had composed himself a bit.

"'Course I'm serious. What, aren't you capable of taking care of my needs?' Harry raised a brow and Niall felt like he could pass out by Harry's bluntness.

"You must he out of your mind, Harry Styles. Now goodnight because I'm going to sleep." Niall said and held the door ready to step out.

With the same serious face, Harry grabbed Niall's other arm, effectively stopping him from leaving.

"I'm perfectly in my mind, baby. Now not so fast. We'll go up together and you'll take ca-" Niall yanked his arm out of Harry's grip and cut his sentence off.

"I'm not going anywhere near your dick so get that thought out of your perverted mind." Niall glared at Harry.

Harry opened the door and got out, just as Niall did the same. And when they were outside on either side of the car, looking at each other over the roof, Harry spoke up.

"Who said, anything about sex? Maybe you should get your mind out of the gutter, baby."

Niall's face burned and his throat felt dry.

"W-what the fuck?" He glared at Harry. He knew that the Prince was teasing him but that didn't stop his face from heating up.

"Come on in before you freeze, there are so many ways for you to take care of my needs." Harry said with a wink and Niall gulped.

"Like what?" He narrowed his eyes.

"You'll find out, come on." Harry said with yet another wink which made Niall hesitant to move. "You coming, Li?" Harry stuck his head inside to talk to Liam.

"Yeah, I mean I'm your ride so I can't just go." Liam said, getting out of the car.

Niall felt so much better when Liam agreed to stay over with Harry. He wasn't sure what was going through Harry's mind but with Liam there, he felt somewhat safe because he knew Louis was still working.

"Come on, Ni. He's just messing with ya." Liam said and shot a small glare to Harry for spooking up the innocent lad.

"Liam, I'll have you know that I'm far from messing with him." Harry said and snaked his arm around Niall's waist. "Fuck." He muttered under his breath.

"What's wrong?" Both Niall and Liam asked at the same time when they saw Harry's face.

"Paps. Don't they ever go back to their homes?" He asked, motioning to the few people with cameras who were camping infront of the building.

Niall sighed and felt his heart beat pick up. He had completely forgotten that they made it their mission to make his life difficult with their annoying cameras.

"They sometimes go back late at night but they are back at the crack of dawn." Niall said, unconsciously moving closer to Harry.

"Fucking cunts." Liam muttered and walked infront of Harry and Niall.

"I think I should get you a body guard. If this is how bad the situation is, there's no telling what they can do when they get impatient for stories." Harry said but Niall shook his head.

"No no, a driver is enough. Plus Louis is always with me so we can handle them." He said.

Harry decided to drop it because he knew how stubborn Niall was but he made a mental note to bring it up again. With their wedding coming up, it would only get worse and he'd hate for Niall to get hurt by them.