17- Go Faster, Your Highness

I missed you so much my sweet creatures. How are you?

**

The honeymoon was coming to an end, to say Niall and Harry had had fun was an understatement.

They went out almost every day and had a great time. Singapore was really amazing and Niall even promised himself that he'd bring Louis someday.

"So are we going sight seeing today?" Harry asked coming out of the bathroom with a towel hanging low on his hips, water droplets on his chest, and Niall couldn't help wetting his tongue.

"Ni?" Harry called when Niall kept staring at his torso.

"Huh? You were saying?" Niall cleared his throat.

"Like what you see?" Harry walked forward so he was standing directly infront of Niall who was sat on the sofa.

"Y-yeah." Niall squeaked out before clearing his throat. "I mean yes." He added, much more composed.

Harry smirked at the effect he had on Niall. His love for the Irish lad was growing everyday and so to see that Niall was affected by his presence like this, it meant so much to him.

Maybe, just maybe, Niall felt the same way for him.

But then again, they'd been together for almost a week here, sharing a bed and all, and the most Niall had done was tease Harry with his all so tight boxers that accentuated his arse.

Maybe thinking Niall felt the same way was wishful thinking but a man can dream, right?

With the smirk still on his face, Harry leaned forward and went for Niall's ear, biting his lobe and whispering.

"Wanna go out today?"

Niall's eyes widened in disbelief when he realized what Harry had just said. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it because his throat was too dry to utter anything.

He gulped and went to say something but Harry beat him to it.

"I'm just gonna go get dressed then you'll tell me what we are doing today." Harry said, winked at his husband and started off for the bedroom area.

The bedroom door opened and closed after Harry had let himself in. Only then did Niall realize how much of a fucking tease his husband was.

He sprung to his feet and noticed that he was still in his bathrobe from his shower before Harry. He hadn't bothered to wear boxer briefs as he was rushing to catch up on a golf match he'd missed the previous night, but that stopped him not.

He marched towards the bedroom and opened the door to a completely naked Harry.

"Hey babe," Harry casually looked over shoulder at Niall and continued looking through his clothes to pick out what to wear.

"You think you can do this do me and get away with it?" Niall asked and Harry turned around again.

"What did I do?" He asked with the most innocent face and Niall gasped.

"You bloody know what you did." He growled and bit his lip. "You are such a tease."

"Stop with your lip thing, or else I'll wreck that gorgeous arse right now." Harry said.

It was now Niall's turn to smirk and so he walked over to Harry whose eyes were fixed on his and ran a finger on his chest.

"What's stopping you then, my Prince?" Niall asked and for added effect, bit his lip again, knowing exactly what it'd do to Harry.