21- Oh My God

"Please tell me my ears just deceived me." Gemma said, looking between Niall and Harry. A smiley Zoe on her hip.

Niall looked at his husband, he didn't want to say anything because this was all Harry's arrangement in the first place, he didn't want to deny or confirm, least he anger Harry. Yes they had developed a real relationship but he was still respectful of what Harry's answer would be.

"No Gem, your ears didn't decieve you. You heard right." Harry said and pulled Niall's body to him, pressing a kiss to his forehead. "But we together for real now."

Gemma looked between Niall and Harry, eyes wide and all. It seemed like she had lost her ability to speak.

"I need to sit down. I can't take this standing up. Yes I should sit." Gemma said to herself and slowly dragged her body to the sofa but before sitting down, she sat Zoe on the sofa, spread a blanket she had in her hand on the floor and then lay the baby on her stomach for her tummy time.

Gemma then flopped down onto the sofa and closed her eyes.

"Okay, I need details and right now. I can't believe you did this behind my back." She opened them again and raised her eyebrows as if waiting for Harry or Niall to speak.

"Okay, I'm gonna tell you everything but you gotta promise that you will be quiet, don't interrupt me till I'm done, alright?" Harry asked and Niall nodded to let him know that he could let his sister in on it.

"Deal." Gemma replied and Harry took a deep breath.

He told his sister everything, from how his life had been before he turned the right age to be crowned to how their parents had approached him with a marriage proposal to Natasha.

He told her everything; how he had blurted out that he was gay and how Zayn ended up suggesting Niall to be his pretend husband for two years, he told her all everything that happened leading to the present moment.

And as promised, Gemma kept quiet, not once did she interrupt Harry as he was speaking. Not once at all. She just listened and soaked into the information she was told.

When Harry was done, he and Niall both looked at Gemma expectantly, wanting her to say something, anything. But most of all they needed assurance from her that she would not tell the King and Queen.

When Gemma spoke, it wasn't what the couple had been expecting but it's something that brought a smile to both their faces, even Zoe squealed, even though she didn't understand what the adults were talking about.

"One thing, Niall if your hurt my brother, I'll break your neck." Gemma said with a warm smile and Niall smiled back at her. "Although he can be a jerk sometimes." She added.

"Hey!" Harry yelled, feigning offense.

"Babe, she said sometimes. Not always." Niall nudged him and he and Gemma shared an air high five.

"What, ganging up on me now, are you?" Harry asked with a pout , looking at Zoe, making the baby giggle.

"Aww don't pout, my dear husband." Niall said and puckered up his lips so Harty could kiss him which he gladly did.

"Hey," Gemma said pointing a finger at them. " Put away the PDA, we have kids around." She said, Niall's and Harry's gaze being directed towards Zoe who was busy bitting her fish toy and not paying them any attention.

"You were saying?" Harry asked cupping his ear in a dramatic way making Gemma roll her eyes.

"Anyway, Hazza, why the hell didn't you tell me this in the beginning? I'm your freakin' sister for crying out." Gemma crossed her arms over her chest and narrowed her eyes at Harry.