9-Take Today Off

Feels for fetus narry?
.
.
.
Yeah me too😅

**

"Greetings Prince Harry." A tall lass, with a nice smile, who Niall didn't recognize, greeted Harry, acknowledging only the Prince.

It had been about an hour since Harry had been crowned, since Harry had announced his and Niall's engagement.

And the Prince was stood by the small podium greeting all his subjects who were lined up.

It was only natural, because not only had the Prince been crowned, he had been engaged that same day and to top it all, it was his birthday.

This was his event and so it was mostly him to greet all the VIP guests.

Of course Niall was stood by his side and he really really wished he could he anywhere else right now.

Greeting all these guests was okay but it was just not Niall's thing. There were all kinds of high calibre people that made Niall feel so small and vulnerable and he didn't want that.

Although, so far, all of them had been so nice and kind to him. Some even flirting with him to get a reaction from Harry. That's how Niall ended up pressed against Harry's side with the Prince's hand around his waist.

"Hi Nadia, right?" Harry smiled at the lass and Niall didn't miss how the said lass bit her lower lip seductively but frowned when Harry said her name.

"It's Natasha." She said through gritted teeth but with an obviously fake smile on her face. "You should know that, we were supposed to get married."

Niall was taken aback. Get married?

Was she the woman Harry had hired him for, to get out of the arranged marriage?

Well, she was pretty but her personality could use a little help.

It had been two minutes and she had still not acknowledged Niall, not even a glance. Not that he was keeping track of the time but it seemed like it.

"Oh yeah, Natasha. My bad. I don't know who told you that, really. But as you can see," Harry said and looked down with a fond smile on his face. "I don't play for your team and I already have this gorgeous Prince with me."

Automatically, that brought a dust of pink to his cheeks and he cursed his pale skin because Harry was just acting, why would he blush?

He brushed them thoughts aside and made a mental note to appreciate Harry's acting skills.

But then he decided against it when he remembered that it would just feed his ego and he didn't wanna do that.

"I don't know, it's just hard to believe you. My friend heard the Queen and King talking about you and me clearly." Natasha siad with a frown. She still hadn't said anything to Niall. Bitch.

Harry sighed and discreetly rolled his eyes at the same time that Niall did.

"Maybe your source lied to you. I mean have you ever seen or heard that I have a girlfriend before?" Harry asked and she shook her head. "I'm sorry, Nadine, but try to get over me, okay?" He said that a bit gently.

Natasha on the other hand gritted her teeth.

Niall was enjoying this, it took all his will power to not snicker at her.

"It's Natasha." She said through gritted teeth.

"Natasha, sorry my bad." Harry said and shot her a smile.