11- He Is A Friend

Harry walked through the large doors of the palace entrance with his arm wrapped around Niall's waist.

All the palace workers that they came in contact with, bowed to both of them as they made their way inside.

Niall was still not used to this, Harry could tell.

"Relax." He quietly said to Niall who just glared at him.

"Shut up, I'm still mad at you." Niall replied with a pout that had Harry almost cooing.

"Don't tell me it's because I woke you up before your alarm." Harry stopped walking, turning to Niall.

"I don't have an alarm set for weekends. You woke me up at the crack of dawn and I do not appreciate that." Niall glared, he was real cranky.

He and Louis had made it a mission to never wake up before ten on Saturdays.

"Crack of dawn? Come on, baby. It was eight-" Harry started to say but was cut off when Niall gasped.

"On a Saturday morning that is equivalent to 4am." Niall said and Harry looked at him like he had completely lost it.

"We have a meeting with the wedding planner in an hour, if I had let you sleep, we would have been late." Harry tried once again.

"I know that- wait you mean it's actually in an hour? And you let me come here on an empty stomach?" Niall gasped again. "I mean mess with my sleep timetable, I'll be able to look past it but my food schedule? And with no apparent reason."

The look that Niall had on his face to accompany his speech had Harry throwing his head back and letting out a loud laugh, which was stopped immediately Niall's eyes narrowed on him.

He tried to keep a straight face but it was too hard because Niall trying to look mad only made him look cute and cuddly.

"You know what, let's just go. I better have a heavy breakfast before the meeting or else I'll eat you instead." Niall said and once again Harry laughed. "What?"

It took Harry a few minutes to completely gain his composure and only when he did, did he answer Niall's question.

"It's just that... " Harry trailed off looking at Niall who was tapping his foot impatiently. "It's nothing, let's go." He grabbed Niall's hand this time and as if instinctively, intertwined their fingers.

"What do you wanna eat?" Harry asked Niall to stop him from whining and also to spike up a conversation.

"Anything, really. I love all food, even blueberries even though they seem to hate me." Niall said in a sad voice towards the end.

"Hate you?" Harry glanced at him with raised eyebrows.

"I'm allergic." Niall answered. "So for future reference, anything to do with blueberries is off the menu for me. Shrimp too." Niall added.

Harry nodded slowly. Everyday he kept learning things about Niall. Like how his whole face lit up when he talked about food and/or school.

And how he just learned about his  allergies and he couldn't help but smile. This little Irish guy was slowly worming his way into Harry's heart and the Prince seemed to like it.

He shook his head and pushed them thoughts to the back of his head and continued leading Niall.

Niall kept whining as Harry led him along the huge and long corridors and up the grand stairways until they were on the floor where Harry's chambers were located.

Harry stopped to great his personal butler who was going out of Harry's room, but Niall just nodded at the older man and pried his hand from Harry's, entering the sleeping quarters without Harry.