8- Will You Marry Me?

"What the fuck?"

Harry felt his jaw go stiff where Niall had slapped him.

He didn't understand what the big deal was, it was just a fucking job! Who needs a job when someone had agreed to take care of you?

He wondered, but he wasn't letting Niall go scot free for slapping him.

He was a Prince for crying out loud, not even the King and Queen had ever laid hands on him.

"Did you just fucking slap me?" Harry growled the obvious and Niall rolled his eyes.

"And I will fucking do it again if you don't start behaving like a normal human being." Niall replied and shot Harry a glare.

Harry on the other hand wasn't having it, Niall was too low below his social standard to talk to him like that, much less lay hands on him.

His face hardened and he stood infront of Niall, not really giving a fuck about personal space and all that.

He used his height advantage to tower and try to intimidate Niall. Key word being try, because Niall didn't seem in the least intimidated by him.

Harry did see a flash of fear in Niall's eyes for a split second but it was gone as soon as it came and he looked up at Harry with the same glare.

"Look here you little leprechaun. I will not allow you to stand here and disrespect me when all I'm trying to do is make life easier for you. I have fucking told you that I will take care of you. Other people, being put in your shoes, would be a little bit appreciative and not act like an ungrateful child. I'm doing you a freaking favour, the least you can do is be-" Harry's angry speech was cut off by Niall.

"You are not fucking doing me a favour, Prince." He spat out the title like it was a venomous snake. "I'm working for it. I will be the one who'll be helping you lie to your family and the whole world about your sexuality. My social life is slowly being taken away from me because of you, I have people following me around just to get a good story outta me. And even if we 'divorce', I will always be the man who was once Harry Styles' husband so it's not like I will ever live normally after that. So you are definitely not doing me a favour, we are like business partners with equal shares in a company. You need me as much as I need the money that I'm earning from this." By the time Niall was done, he was painting from anger.

How dare Harry think he was doing him a favour?

Harry thought that was biggest load of crap he'd heard. Niall was too far up his arse to realize that what he was saying was complete rubbish.

"Oh that's where you are wrong, Leprechaun, you are not irreplaceable. I haven't announced anything to the world yet, I can easily replace you. And we'll see if you can find someone who would be willing to offer a deal as good as the one I have offered you." Harry smirked when saw Niall's fists clench. He knew that he had gotten to him.

"But," Harry started again. " I suppose you can just go back to working in the pub- oh wait, you don't have a job anymore. Oops."

For the second time that night, Niall struck and slapped Harry exactly where he'd slapped him before.

He felt like his premolars and molars were about to fall out of his mouth.

"Don't fucking talk to me-" Harry cut Niall off by grabbing his face with right hand and slammed his lips onto Niall's.

He forcefully moved his lips against Niall's unresponsive ones. He bit down on Niall's bottom lip and when Niall gasped, he slipped his tongue inside Niall's mouth.

Niall on the other hand, was doing all he could to push Harry off of him but the Prince was just too powerful.

Harry was convinced that he had taught Niall a lesson and so he pulled away.