27- Our Little Baby

Can we please just take a moment to swoon over how soft and cute and cuddly and adorable Niall looks in this pic☝...

Okay now with the story, please enjoy.

..

Niall stood up excitedly, his time had come and he planned to use it well. He decided to have a quick pee and went to the bathroom.

After doing his business and washing his hands, Niall walked out of the bathroom and glared at the scene infront of his eyes.

Natasha was stood infront of Harry pretending to cry for their misfortune of child loss while Corey was pretending to calm her down.

Harry on the other hand, just looked between pissed and amused.

"I'm so sorry your highness, I just found out this morning as I had been away." She sobbed.

Niall rolled his eyes and walked over to Harry, only then did the twins know that he was infact around and their reactions were hilarious.

Natasha's previously crying face was replaced with a scowl and Corey's with a smile.

"Ni, how are you feeling?" Corey greeted but Niall shook his head.

"No you do now get to call me that anymore." He said as Harry pulled him close to him by his waist while the twins looked at each other, guilt dripping from their faces.

Before Corey could ask why Niall had said that, the door opened and in walked Liam with duct tape.

He looked at the scene and smirked, now knowing exactly why Harry had texted him asking for duct tape.

"Should I?" Liam asked just after he had locked the door and Harry nodded.

"What the hell is going on?" Natasha asked frantically when Liam grabbed her brother and pushed him on the sofa then forcefully bound his legs and arms through his struggles.

"Hell will feel like a pleasure resort when we are done with you." Niall shot her a smirk. "I suggest you zip it."

Before she could recover from what Niall had revealed, Natasha was grabbed and with the help of Harry, because she was kicking and struggling too much, Liam bound her just like her brother.

The Harper twins were now sat on the sofa bound hands and legs as they glared at the three people infront of them.

"Need any more help?" Liam asked, handing the duct tape to Harry.

"No, thanks. We'll take it from here. Have a good night." Harry replied and Liam nodded walking out of the door and then the Prince walked over and locked it.

"Niall, what the fuck is this?" Corey asked, clearly angry to be found in such a situation but before Niall could open his mouth and say something, Natasha beat him to it.

"You both realize that this is categorized as kidnapping? I'm so pressing charges when I get out of here." She huffed.

Niall looked at Harry and they both chuckled.

"If you get out of here alive. I mean you do realise that we have the capacity to end you, send your fucking souls to hell follow you down there and kill you again? And trust me no one would even get close to knowing about it. Idiot." Harry said in Natasha's face, making the girl twin cower.

Niall smiled widely and proudly at his husband then he turned to Corey.

"This is us getting even for what you two fucked up idiots did to our child." At that, Corey's eyes widened and he looked at his sister who was trying to play dumb.