30- Right Babe?

"Niall Niall!!" Louis squealed happily, clapping his hands. "Golden smiled at me." He said happily, scooping another spoonful of the ice cream he was eating.

Niall smiled at his bestfriend and turned to see his son lying next to Louis on the bed on his stomach.

And true to his word, the three month old was smiling at the funny faces that his uncle was making.

It wasn't the first time that the baby had smiled at Louis but everytime, he got so excited that he just had to tell someone.

"He loves you," Niall smiled at his son and his friend before he turned to Zayn who was seated next to him on the sofa as they discussed his course work.

It had been a happy three months since Golden Ray was born and Niall couldn't have been happier, being surrounded by people he loved to death.

Zoe was especially obsessed with her little cousin and Niall's heart just warmed everytime he watched the two babies together. But right now, she was napping in hwr parents' sleeping quarters.

Harry and Liam were in the throne room discussing state matters.

"Yeah, right now, I'm having a bit of time to myself because Harry isn't working outside the palace and he helps alongside Golden's nanny. So I'll be sure to finish these by next week." He informed his lecturer and friend.

"Great, that way. You can begin preparing for the exams in time." Zayn added.

Niall was about to open his mouth and say something when he turned his head to look at Louis and his son when the words were caught in his mouth and he gasped.

"Louis don't even think about it." He narrowed his eyes at Louis who was looking between Golden and the little amount of ice cream he had spooned.

The baby too wasn't helping the situation as he gazed at Louis with big blue expectant eyes.

"Nialllll." Louis whined, "he's doing that face that you do and you know it's my weakness."

"To be fair, I wouldn't be able to say no to that face either." Zayn chirped in, looking at the baby with a fond smile.

"See what I mean!" Louis said. "why can't I just give him a little?" He looked at Niall hopefully who was shaking his head at his friend.

"Because, dearest Lou, he's a baby whose time to eat anything aside from formula hasn't yet arrived." Niall tilted his head to the side. "Are you getting what I'm trying to say?" He looked between both Louis and Zayn who were both nodding sadly.

"In that case," Louis stood up. "I should put this desert away. Least I be tempted to feed him some." He stood up and walked to the fridge

However, as soon as he stood up and took the ice cream with him, Golden let out a cry at being left out of eating the dessert.