28 Don't Hide It

"I fucking need a detailed explanation of why I'm just hearing about this now!" Louis' voice sounded before he was visible to both Niall and Harry who were in the living room of Niall and Louis' former shared flat.

The Doncaster native stood in the doorway of the flat with his book bag slung over his shoulder and a hand placed on his hip in a sassy manner.

Niall all but smiled despite the situation at hand because yeah that was his bestfriend. Sassy little thing with the biggest heart Niall had ever encountered in a person.

"I'm waiting, Ni." He tapped his foot repeatedly. Liam who was still stood behind Louis in the doorway gave Harry and Niall a worried look but Niall shot him a reassuring one. He had it under control. Louis was his friend after all, he knew him well.

"Can we talk about this in private?" Niall grinned knowing he'd talk to Louis sooner than later.

"No." Louis stomped his foot, we'll talk about it right here infront of these two." He gestered to Harry who was sat next to Harry and and Liam who was still behind him.

"I meant in the privacy of the flat, Lou." Niall clarified and Louis looked behind him as if just now realising that the door was open and their neighbours could be listening in.

"Okay fine." Louis huffed and stepped aside so that his boyfriend could get in which he did then he closed the door and walked over to the living room area.

"Explain please." He sassed them again.

Niall took a deep breath and looked at Harry and Liam then back at Louis.

"Because I knew you would murder them before I could get my hands on them." Niall said with seriousness in his voice, eyes not once leaving Louis'.

"Damn straight. I would have already sent them to hell by now." He agreed.

Harry and Liam sat in their seats watching the bestfriends interact.

"Wait does that mean that you got them good?" Louis asked Niall and the blond nodded with a mischievous grin. "Yes that's my boy! How bad was it?"

"Like had them tied then and taught a lesson the whole, night bad." Niall explained and Louis' face was practically oozing with pride. He almost looked like a proud father after a child had taken their first step.

"Why the hell didn't you just tell me that?" Louis asked, sitting next to Niall, all the anger from earlier dissipated.

Liam and Harry shared a bored but fond look.

"Because you were yelling your head off and being bitchy." Niall said and Louis rolled his eyes.

"Bitch." He muttered but Niall heard him. "So where is idiot and idioter?"

All three in the room laughed at his expense.

"Babe, that's not even a word." Liam said with a chuckle.

"It is now." Louis stuck his tongue out at him.

"They are in royal custody. They will appear before the Royal Court and the King and Queen will decide what to do with them then."

"Serves them right, I hope I never see that idiot Corey again because I swear to god I'll punch his face in." Louis puffed out his chest to make him look more intimidating making the other three lads laugh.

"Well, now that we got that outta the way, let's all have a cold one, yeah?" Louis said, standing up and heading to the kitchen.

"Bitch." Niall said and when Louis turned around with a raised eyebrow, he shot him the finger which meant the same thing in all languages and cultures.