3- I'll Walk You Out

"Louis calm down." Niall chuckled and plopped down on the sofa in their small living room.

"Niall, prince Harry Styles is coming to our home. Here, and you want me to calm down? I have to make sure the place looks clean." Louis said as he continued cleaning around the place. "And you should help too, after all, he's your husband."

Niall laughed and lay down on the sofa, turning the Telly on and going through the channels.

He had been awoken by his bestfriend vacuuming his room and when Niall got up, he realized that Louis was going mad with cleaning the whole flat.

Niall had told Louis about how Harry would vist their home and Louis had freaked out. He had decided to go to bed early telling Niall that he would be cleaning up before they had to leave for Uni.

"I'm hungry, I'm gonna go get started on breakfast." Niall announced when he didn't find anything interesting on the Telly.

Louis gasped and looked at Niall. "How can you be hungry at a time like this? Harry is coming here and you are thinking about food?"

Niall didn't know whether it was Louis' initial freak out or his serious face, but the blonde found himself laughing loudly, clutching his stomach and all.

"You know what," Louis added. "I can't deal with you right now. I have cleaning to do. Disappear from my sight." Louis said and went back to what he'd been doing.

"Take a break, will ya? He isn't gonna be here until after we get back from school." Niall rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen to start up on pancakes.

Niall was almost done with breakfast when Louis walked in with a satisfied smile on his face.

"I'm done!" He announced just as Niall placed the last pancake on the stack.

"Well done, dearest Louis." Niall grinned as he poured coffee in his mug and tea in Louis'. Then he placed the pancakes and maple syrup on the table. "Breakfast is served."

Niall and Louis started eating and when they were done, they quickly prepared themselves and left for the tube station.

As they rode to school, Niall couldn't help but close his eyes as soon as they sat down.

"Are you still sleepy?" Louis asked his bestfriend and without opening his eyes, Niall nodded.

"Yeah, the pub was crazy last night, it's a good thing I won't have to work at the diner today so that I can catch up on sleep before my shift at the pub." Niall said and lazily yawned.

"I can't believe you quit. You are the most amazing person I've ever seen, Ni. Leaving your job for someone else." Louis said and Niall smiled lazily.

They had talked about it the previous night and Louis still couldn't believe that Niall had done it.

"I couldn't just let Jane fire Amelia. I'll be fine." Niall said softly and Louis nodded.

After a few seconds, Louis spoke up.

"Niall look alive."

Niall opened his eyes and raised his eyebrows to look at his friend, wondering why he had just said that, and in that moment, Louis snapped a picture of Niall on his phone.