7- Oh Shut Up, Harriet

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Niall hissed looking around.

He couldn't believe that prince Harry of all people was in the bar that he worked in.

But he had a disguise on so it was safe, but still.

"What did I say about working?" Harry ignored Niall's question and glared at the blonde lad.

"You know what," Niall looked to his left and asked his co-worker to cover for him. Then he walked around the long counter and grabbed Harry's hand. "Come with me."

Before he could drag Harry away, Niall quickly told Louis that he would be back, who was busy smiling like a retard at his phone.

Niall dragged Harry through the masses of people and didn't let go of him until they were outside.

"You better have a very good reason for dragging me like that, leprechaun." Harry said, looking at Niall through narrowed eyes.

"Oh shut up, Harriet." Niall glared at him. "Now what are you doing here?"

"Harriet?" Harry raised his eyebrows at Niall.

"You fucking act like a girl on her period everyday and since that is the female version of your name, go figure." Niall said rolling his eyes.

Harry looked between pissed and amused and Niall didn't know what he'd do but he jumped when Harry bellowed out a laugh. "You are one funny, leprechaun, you."

"Okay, back to my question-" Niall started to ask but Harry cut him off.

"What did I tell you about working?" Harry clenched his jaw.

Niall rolled his eyes knowing that Harry had nicely asked him to stop working since he was gonna be taking care of all finances, but he didn't listen.

"Harry, I need to have an income of my own, okay. I get that you are paying me to do this, but I can't completely depend on you." Niall explained.

"The public is already talking about us, we are gonna announce that we are engaged and will soon he married, how do you think people will react when they know that you work when I can clearly take care of you? And in a bar of all places?" Harry raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms over his chest.

Niall knew that arguing with Harry wouldn't end well, especially when they were in public so he chose a different approach.

He grinned.

"They'll think you are an amazing husband who trusts his husband enough to let him work in a bar." Niall said, still grinning.

Harry bit his lip and Niall could see that he was deep in thought.

After what felt like forever, Harry sighed and looked at Niall.

"Okay." He said and turned around to go back inside but Niall held his arm.

"Wait, okay. As in you mean it's okay for me to continue working here?" Niall questioned.

"Okay." Harry repeated and yanked his arm out of Niall's hand. "Oh and to answer your earlier question, I wanna get laid so that's why I'm here."

With that, Harry turned around and was off.

Niall remained standing outside the a little bit, trying to understand what Harry's 'okay' meant.

When he came to no conclusion, he sighed and turned back around, going inside to resume work.

*

The next day at school, Niall and Louis were walking from their last lecture when Niall spotted someone he'd been wanting to talk to all day.

Kent.