22- You Are A Meanie

"I wish you could stay with me longer, the bed is cold without you." Harry whined when Niall stood up from the bed to go and prepare himself as he had Uni to attend.

"Aww don't pout my Prince, we'll be back before you know it." Niall said and leaned down to kiss his husband.

Harry watched Niall walk to the bathroom and heart warmed when he realized what Niall had said.

We'll.

Niall was exactly two months pregnant and the Prince found himself falling more and more in love with their unborn child everyday.

Harry was lost in thought, thinking about his life with Niall so far. Never in a million years would he have thought he'd he in this position ever; committed, with a husband he loved and expecting a baby whom he loved so much already even though they were not born yet.

He was pulled out of his thoughts when the door to the bathroom opened and closed as Niall got out all fresh and clean. The glow evident on his skin.

"What time is your last lecture?" Harry asked, he was gonna be busy in the afternoon so he wouldn't be able to pick Niall up but he still wanted to know.

Niall walked over to the walk in closet. "Four thirty." He answered and walked inside, getting back a moment later with a change of clothes; all Harry's.

When Harry saw that Niall had his clothes, he smirked. Niall was fond of his scent recently, not that he was complaining.

Niall took off the bath robe he had on and when he bent down to pull up his boxers, Harry let out a wolf whistle.

"Harry!" Niall whined and turned around to glare at Harry with a very red face.

"What?" Harry asked, casually propping his head up on his hand and looking at his husband with a cheeky smile.

Niall shook his head and continued dressing up and when he was done, Harry wanted to just cuddle him and fall asleep because he looked so small and cuddly in those tight jeans and the big jumper that belonged to his husband.

"Are you drooling over me?" Niall laughed when Harry had been staring too hard.

Harry knew that Niall was just teasing but he still checked his mouth, rolling his eyes when he found out that it was a lie.

"You are a meanie." Harry huffed and Niall laughed.

"Meanie? Seriously who are you Zoe?" Niall kept on teasing him.

"Shut up, Zoe can't even talk." Harry said lamely and Niall laughed harder.

Harry found himself laughing along because the blonde's laughter was contagious like that.

"I gotta go, babe." Niall walked over to the bed and leaned down to kiss Harry. "I'll see you later."

Harry rubbed Niall's barely there bump. "Take care of yourself, baby. I'll see you in the evening."

Niall grabbed his bag and waved at Harry before he walked to the huge doors and exited, immediately finding his bodyguard waiting for him out in the hallway. Now that Niall was expecting, the King and Queen has insisted that Niall get a bodyguard even though he was completely against the idea.

"Good morning, Prince Niall." The man greeted with a smile, getting the back pack from Niall.

"Morning, Paul." Niall smiled at him. They started walking with conversations about golf.

And soon enough they were out and Paul opened the car door for Niall who got in and greeted the older driver.

"Morning Dan." Niall greeted as Paul closed the door and went to the passenger side, opening the door and getting in.