14- Thought You'd Never Ask

It had been a couple of weeks since Harry decided to keep his feelings for Niall to himself.

His friends weren't happy that he didn't tell but they understood.

Niall on the other hand, seemed more and more beautiful each day which was hard on Harry. He had no idea how he was gonna keep up the facade when they were finally married which was just a weekend away.

Everything had been set for their wedding. The previous day, he and Niall had had their suits tailored and Harry had almost drooled at how good Niall looked in a suit.

He stretched as he lay in bed thinking about Niall's laugh. He missed him already even though he'd seen him thirteen hours ago.

He took out his phone and decided to ring him. Maybe he would drive him to school.

Niall picked up on the third ring.

"Haz?"

"Good morning, baby. How are you?"

"I'm good, thank you. How's the morning."

"It's fine. I missed you, can I drive you to school?"

"I'm already at school, pet."

"This early?" Harry asked, looking at the clock and seeing that it was just 7:45.

"Yeah, I don't have any lecturers today but I have a test at 8:30. I should be done by eleven. Maybe you can pick me up and we can go out for lunch?"

Harry smiled at that. All the outings that he and Niall had had, were arranged by him. He felt happy that Niall wanted to spend time with him like that.

"Yeah, I'll be waiting for you in the car park. Tell your driver not to wait up."

"Alright. I'll see you later then."

"See you. Oh and baby?"

"Yeah?"

"Good luck in your test."

They said their goodbyes and hung up.

Harry groaned. He knew he had to get up but he didn't wanna.

As he lay looking at the celling and waiting for his butler to go and check on him, the door to his quarters opened and in walked Gemma.

"Harry! My favourite brother." Gemma said enthusiastically as she plopped herself on top of Harry's bed and lay next to him.

"I'm your only brother." Harry yawned and looked at her questioningly.

"So?" Gemma asked. "You are still my favourite." She grinned.

"What do you want, Gem?" Harry asked with a smirk, knowing full well that her sister was up to something.

Gemma laughed and sat up crossed legged she then rubbed her palms.

"Okay. You know how mum is not around right?  And I know you have a state meeting with dad this morning. Well, Zoe is teething and she's really clingy, she's not going with anyone, not even her nanny, unless its us, mum, or you-"

"What are you getting at?" Harry asked his sister.

"Well, today is mine and Michal's anniversary. We are spending the night at our flat in town and I was wondering if you could watch Zoe. I have no problem taking her with us but I wanted to asked you."

Harry sat up and leaned against the headboard, smiling at his sister.

"You know Zoe is my princess. I'm more than happy to watch her anytime." He said.