16- Sassy Niall Is Hot

It was Countess Perrie of Worcestershire.

And she had baby Zoe in her arms, Niall recalled seeing her outside and he breathed a sigh of relief, one he didn't even know he was holding.

All heads turned to her and when she sat down, the officiant had his eyes set on her. Gemma whispered something in her ear and she gasped, her eyes widening.

"Do you have anything to say, Countess?" The officiant asked and she quickly shook her head.

"No no no no no, you can continue." She said a bit nervously. "Such a me thing to do, walking in at that exact moment." She then added and that made everyone laugh including Harry and Niall.

"In that case, " the officiant went on.

"Prince Harry, please take the ring and repeat after me," the officiant said. Niall and Harry had decided that they wouldn't read their vows and decided to humor themselves saying they'd say them to each other when they got to their honeymoon in Singapore.

Zayn produced the rings and put them on the officiant's pulpit.

"I Harry Edward Styles, do take thee Niall James Horan to be my Royally and lawfully wedded husband. For better, for worse and with this ring I bind my soul to yours till death parts us. I love you baby." Harry said and Niall wiped a tear as Harry slipped the gold band on his ring finger, right on top of his engagement ring.

Niall too repeated the action and both lads had tears in their eyes as did most people in the audience but they refused to let them fall.

"And with the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and husband. Ladies and gentlemen, I  present to you the newest Royal married couple, Prince Harry and Prince Niall Styles. You may now show affection."

Niall was married, finally. This day had given him so much stress.

But now he was married and it was over. He didn't trip or pass out.

Harry gently cupped Niall's face and brought their lips together as they shared a passionate and first kiss a as husbands.

"I love you." Harry smiled after they pulled away.

"I love you too, my Prince." Niall smiled back widely, having no idea of what Harry truly meant about what he'd said.

*

"I'm so tired." Niall grumbled to Harry as they went back to sit at their table in the very front.

Their wedding reception was on and it was party time.

"We'll soon leave and be on our way, baby. Just hang in there a bit." Harry whispered and placed a quick kiss on Niall's lips.

They had been interacting with their guests and that had tired Niall out.

When they had sat down, Harry looked around at everything and smiled.

"I'm glad you chose this exact setting for our reception." Harry said, admiring all the wonderful decorations that matched the star lit sky and making everything look even more amazing.

"Becca is so amazing. I can't believe she made everything look as I imagined it. Almost like she had a peek in my brain." Niall smiled and both he and Harry stayed gazing at the stars as the party went on.

"You know who else is amazing?" Harry asked after a few moments of the star gazing.

"Who?" Niall raised his eyebrows and met Harry's eyes.

"You." Harry said and smiled really widely.

"You are being extra cheesy today." Niall commented but with a smile on his face.