Chp 19: "𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕"

Hinata's POV

I was just there standing, my feet touching the water, the ocean matching the dark night sky, cold air brushing through my hair, looking up stars shine as they painted the night sky the moon giving the only light in the darkness of the time.

'Have you told them yet...?' My mind keep on repeating the same damn question.

'i want to tell them...I want to be with them...I..want to love them like they love me...but...I can't'

'i can't...but why do I still push myself to them..?, If I can't..then why act like that around them?...'

'...am I a bad guy.., for still playing with your feelings?, emotions?, And playing all of you...?'

I keep asking myself and telling myself those...but, WHY?...What do they even see in me?... I'm just a jerk...playing with people's feelings, knowing damn well that I can't return it...?

The thoughts keep coming like a wave...so I just let it happen.

'calm down... just sing..!'

I walk a shore and sit in the sand, my hands planted behind, legs crossed, eyes closed while looking up and sang quietly.

I sing, not giving a damn on my surroundings, I just sang.

**With the teams**

Kaji pointed to Hinata sitting on the sand while hugging his knees.

"What's he doing?"

"He's been like since we got back, did something happen?"

"It's really weird seeing him like that, he's always cheery and stuff, but guess not today"

"Why's Chibi-chan just sitting there?"

"Akaashiiii!, Did something happen to my student?!"

"Idk Bokuto-san..."

'KouhaiissadKouhaiissadKouhaiissad'
- The two amazing senpai's thought.

Suddenly Kageyama got up from his seat and walked towards the ginger, Kageyama was about to shout when he heard a beautiful voice, he stopped in his tracks, completely shocked so he decided to listen while Hinata sang, the others were practically confused as to why the blueberry setter suddenly stopped so they went onwards to snap Kageyama out, when they heard the same angelic voice.

"W-what...?" Kuroo stuttered out.

"I-its that H-hinata-..?" Daichi asked the still frozen setter.

Kageyama just nodded and pointed towards the singing ginger sitting on the shore, all of them stunned while a certain group of boys were concerned.

"He only sings when somethings bothering him or needs to let it out" Mao whispered so noone else but them can hear.

"..maybe something did happen..a while ago" Ren whispered back.

"If something did happen then he would've told us by now.." Kevin said frowning a little.

"Hmm..." Kaji 'hm'ed figuring out what might've happened.

Hinata's POV

I know their listening but right now, I don't give freaking shit about it... I'm not in the mood to act happy-happy rn and I'm not in the mood to plaster a fake ass smile too...why am I like this..?, Helping Yachi with her problems but I can't even help myself...