Chp 14: 𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝑫𝒂𝒚

The five boys got back to the hotel and park their cars in the garage, and went in and saw everyone either in the kitchen or in the living room watching TV, the four boys went to their rooms to rest while Hinata went to watch with them.

"Hey guys!, Watcha watching?" Hinata asked them, sitting on the floor legs cross.

"Oh, hi Chibi-chan!" Kuroo said completely forgetting what he and the others talked about a while ago.

"Hey Hinata!" Lev said sitting on the couch smiling.

The others say hi to him and get back to watching what their watching which is a boring movie they just ramdomly found.

"What are you guys watching?" Hinata said with a cringing face.

"What?, It's good" Yamaguchi said slouching on the couch.

"....it's terrible..." Hinata commented and everyone look at him.

"What?, It's true tho...this is boring" Hinata said sighing.

"Well do you have anything better we can watch boke?!" Kageyama shouted at Hinata.

"I bet his watchlist is filled with Happy-go-lucky stuffs" Tsukisima said snickering in the background.

Hinata was a irritated so he wanted to flex his watchlist.

"Nahhh...rather than stuff like that, I watch something more exciting than that boring movie you just watch" Hinata said on his phone not looking away from it.

"Ohhhh....show us then" Oikawa said scooting to Hinata.

"I rather not..." Hinata said scratching the back of his head.

"And why not?" Yaku asked the tangerine that was laughing nervously.

"...Hehehe..u-mmmm, you might..get t-trumatize by just looking at my watchlist..." Hinata said.

"Heh!, Your underestimating us SHO-KUN!" Atsumu said pointing at himself.

"Yeah!, And why would we get trumatize by looking at your watchlist, I mean how bad can it be?" Suga said and looked at Hinata.

"Because it involves killing, and alot of blood." Hinata said bluntly not looking away from his phone.

"....."

"Hmmm...I'll just watch something else in my room, you guys can continue watching that Boring movie if you want!" Hinata said getting up and walking to the stairs.

"W-wait!, Umm..can we wa-watch it?" Noya stuttered, the parents would have disagreed but were also bored by the movie so they wanted to watch something else.

Hinata stopped in his tracks, his back facing them.

"Are you sure, you want to watch it?" Hinata was serious and that made everyone a little bit unsure.

"Y-yeah!, We can handle it!" Almost everyone said.

"....ok then" Hinata said and turned around and got the remote and go to Netflix and searched up-.
.
.
.
.
.

'Shingeki no Kyojin?'

Everyone one thought and confusingly looked at Hinata that had a slight small plastered on his lips.

"You might want to get some blankets and snacks if you want to, and don't say I didn't warn you you guys" Hinata said and sat on the floor next to Kenma that was surprisingly not on his game, everyone else was on the couch and others were on the floor as well.

Then he pressed play then it started, all eyes were on the screen at all time while every minute they ate chips.

**Alot of Episodes later**