Chp 39: 𝑺𝒊𝒄𝒌 (𝑲𝒆𝒏𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒂 + 𝑲𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒂)

________________***__________________

Everyone snap their heads to the doors to see Hinata but he wasn't smiling like always and he had dull eyes.

The Teams worry thinking about why Hinata is like this, his usually so Happy and Bright but rn he looked so defeated and tired, He walked inside closing the doors behind him but to all their surprise Hinata was carrying a guitar (Acoustic).

"Mind if I sit?" Hinata questioned Mao and sat in between Mao and Suna.

"So, what we're you guys talking about?" Hinata said as he tunes his guitar, All of them just watched him in silence.

"...? Oi-" Sees all of them are staring at him.

"...W-what's wrong..? Is something...on my face or what..?" Hinata said as he pout cutely and blush slightly before turning his head away from them.

'.... He's sooo CUTE!!!!😍😳🤩' -All

"N-No! I-Its ummm- nothing! Yeah, nothing really!" -Captains

"Ok..?" Hinata then strum the strings making a beautiful sound making all of them come back to earth and watch as Hinata played a tune.

A/N: Forgot to mention Kiyoko and Yachi are there too, the other managers went to sleep cause they were tired.

"N-ne Hinata, can...you play a song?" -Tanaka

'What is this idiot thinking?! Doesn't he see it's not the righ-'

"sure" Hinata said and start to play.

'Ehhh?!?' All the teams Thought, but deep inside they were Happy Hinata can sing to them, it made them smile and warm inside.

Everyone focus their attention to Hinata as they sit in silence waiting, He started strumming as he hum along with the tune.

All their eyes glisten as the song felt so familiar and beautiful, and one by one they started humming/singing the lyrics to it, Hinata glanced at all of them and eyes slowly widen as their voices came into harmony, He smiled softly at them with a light blush on the cheeks.

'I....I wish this would never End....I want this to be Forever...'

He Thought with teary eyes, he didn't bother wiping them and he just kept playing as tears start to go down his cheeks, All of them didn't notice cause they were all so into the song.

'Three days...I can do whatever I want in three days, as long as I do what he said so he wouldn't lay a finger on them.... i-i'll miss this...'