Chp 26: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝑼𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒔 (𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 1)

Previously:

Everything went black...

The last thing I saw was a white light and a faint voice I couldn't really hear it....and then I passed out.

.

.

.

"HINATA!!!"-...

To be continued....

_________________***__________________

Yachi's POV

I was looking for Hinata si we can talk about the thing but I've been looking for 30 minutes now and u still can't find him.

'Where is he....?'

I checked his room but he wasn't there, I went down stairs but noone was there but i heard talking in the kitchen and saw everyone but he wasn't there.

Maybe hus practicing-...but, its Sunday today...hmmm, i'll just check if his in the gym, then I walk to the gym and was about to open the door when I heard sobbing.

'Is that Hinata...?'

Just then I heard a loud thud inside, my heart started to pump fast and sweating heavily, i took a deep breath and open the door, only to find Hinata on the floor sweating hard and looked super pale.

I ran to him and call out his name but he closed his eyes.

'Did something happen..!?'

I sit by his side and turn him over only to find his arms bandaged up and blood was seeping through them.

I was about to run for help when a thought came across my mind.

'Knowing Hinata, he wouldn't want anyone to know or worry about him with this,..but it's an emergency!, But he always helped me with problems and stu-!, OHHHH!!!😩 What to do-!, His phone!'

I Look for his phone and I see it in the stage m, I ran to it and luckily it wasn't locked, I go to his contacts.

'...Rei was it..?, Oh!, Here it is!'

I dial the number and minutes later it picked up.

"Yes sho?, I'm bu-"

"I-Is this Rei?"

"Ummm, yes and who are you? And why do you have Sho's phone?"

"I-Im one if his managers a-and I need you to come to the gym-.. QUICKLY PLEASEEE!!"

"DID SOMETHING HAPPEN?!, WHERE IS HE?!, PLEASE TELL ME HIS ALRIGHT!"

"I'll explain later, Just P-please come to the gym as quickly as possible!, And don't tell anyone!"

"I'm on way, thank you-"

Rei's POV

'Sho...Please be alright...'

I ran out my office and drive to the gym as quickly as possible, panting heavily I open the door to see a girl with blonde hair sitting beside bandaging his arm, Sho that was laying on the floor, I ran towards them and his arm covered in blood.

"SHOO!!!, WHA-WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?"

"I-I was searching for him and went here h-hoping to find him and heard a loud thud and I just saw him laying on the floor with blood covered bandages..."

"...-Those..cuts"

"...b-by the looks of it...it looks like his been cutting himself..b-but why? Why would he do that?!.."

"...... w-what's your name?"

"Y-yachi Hitoka...Rei was it? You've known him longer than me right?"

"Yes..."

"Then tell me...please, why would he do this? Hinata wouldn't do this for no reason!...why? Please tell me, I just want to help him, his our sunshine..."

'I know I promised you I'd never tell anyone, but this girl seems persistent and wouldn't stop until I give her an answer...and she looks like she won't betray you either, I'm sorry Sho..'

"...*Sigh*...fine... I'll tell you but,, don't tell anybody else, I promised Sho I'd never tell anyone, but you look like a very persistent girl..."

"Tell what?.."

"Listen closely.....The truth is, Sho was actually born here in America, when he was 6-7 he's Father and him went to go buy groceries and music was playing Sho unexpectedly Sang...and he's voice sounded amazing it sounded like a literal angel singing..."

"...yeah, hes amazing at singing, but he should've become a singer tho, it would suit him very well..."

"Well... that's because he is.."

"-...W-what do you Rei-san?"

"....It was that day when his Father found out he can sing, so hes Father said he can continue Singing, so he signed Sho to every event when he was in elementary school and he would always win..."

"Ok...but what did you mean by he did became a Singer like you said?"

"....Truth is, He's Father is very rich, he never started from scratch, he lied to you, to them that his Father started a business, cause his Father owns multiple and Powerful companies all around the world including an entertainment company here and that's when he asked Sho to join his company, Sho accepted and did his debut for the very first time...he was Happy very Happy...he was so Happy to even Noticed, his Father was just using him for Money...."

"...using him for money? That's-...so cruel..."

"...It is, it got to the point where his Father began to take Money from Who's bank account, that's when Sho saw he was just being used by him, so he changed his Account and also changed companies, he quit his Father's company and came to a company that I work at that's where we both met....The president if the company is like an actual Father to Sho and I would be the babysitter so Sho won't get in mto trouble and stuff, So he started to work with us and I became his manager..."

"Manager..?"

"Do you know an Artist called Ace?"

"Ace?, You mean the super popular Singer, Actor, and Model here?, Yes I know him, but...what does it have to do wit-"

"Wait...don't tell me-...."

"Yup..!, Hehehe, The Famous Ace the Performer is indeed Hinata Shouyo...crazy huh?, Who would've thought this Goofball is actually a Worldwide-Know-Artist..?"

"...N-No...way..., So he really is..."

"Hm?, Do you mean?"

"Well..."

________________***___________________

Stay around for Part 2 later!

-author-chan ❤️