Chp 11: 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆

Hinata run on stage and suddenly the lights turn back on and explosions occurred.

"Well Hellooo, AMERICAAAA!!" Ace said through the mic, the whole arena roared with clapping and shouting.

"How ya doing Tonight?!" Ace questioned his audience, with a charming smile, the crowd squeeled seeing this.

"*Chuckle*...Ok, Ok, But before I get started, I mentioned in my post that, it's going to be different today, right?" The crowd Yelled "YES".

"But, I'll save that later, first let's have fun!, Shall we?!" He shouted through the mic, the crowd roared in excitement.

"HIT IT!" He said and the music started, the lights were dim.

You gave me the love that I could never feel before

Took it away from me, and smash it on the floor, my heart was left behind with
All that we could be~

I'm trying to reassemble the pieces left of me...

Thought I found Love!~
But I didn't and now your~gone!~
I don't wanna breath no more!
See no more!

Can't stand to watch you, when you leave that door, don't wanna taste the tears on my face again!~

"I know he has a strong passion and emotion to music, but....I didn't expect it to be this to be so sad..." Noya mumbled to himself but Suga still heard him.

"Maybe his been through some hard times....as they say 'A beautiful smile can hide it's flaws'...." Suga said softening his eyes, and both continue to watch Ace.

(Yeah~)
I don't wanna breath no more
Be no more
This is a love I couldn't feel before!
But you threw away, all that we could've been!~

All that we could've been...

(Oh...Oh...Ohhh~)

All that we could've been!~....

You tied my hand behind me, brought me to my knees...

I gave up happiness, just to see you pleased...

But I have come to realize that!, Love is but a war...

I've given up, No, I won't fight no more.
Thought I fo~und Love, But I didn't and now yo~u're gone!~

I don't wanna breath no more!
See no more!
Can't stand to watch you when you leave that door!~
Don't wanna taste the tears on my face again~.

(Yeah!)

I don't wanna breath no more!
Be no more!
This is a Love I couldn't feel before, but you threw away.
All that we could've been~...

You~ don't show any of your soul,
Do you even have a soul?...
And you~ don't try, and I don't wanna live a life to tell the truth!~
The love I have for you is slowly dying.

"That's deep..." Kageyama said with furrowed eyebrows and you might not notice but sadness in his eyes.

'So the king does have a brain afterall' Tsukisima thought then focused on the stage.