Chp 47: 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑳𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝑨𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅

_________________***__________________

After the whole thing, it was immediately all over social media, on the News and in Newspaper's.

It was now the day after the whole thing, and it was confirmed that they didn't find any Bodies.

But..

**Flashback**

"What is this?"

"...That's the-"

"Hm? You've seen this?" -Luke

"...that's..."

"....."

"That's Hinata's...Bracelet"

'Sho's...?'

"....."

"Sir! We also found this! It seems like a note"

The Officer gave Luke a piece of paper that was crumpled and had a little blood on it.

All of them gathered around Luke as he unravel the paper. It read.

Find Him.

"Find...him?" -Ukai

"Who?" -All

'Find him?...but...who?' -Himari

'Find Him...Sho-...No...knowing Sho...he wouldn't waste something like this for us to find hi-...' -Luke

"*Realization*, SEARCH THE WHOLE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY! DONT LEAVE A SINGLE SPOT NOT CHECKED! GO!" -Luke

"Yes sir!"

Everyone was taken aback on the sudden outburst, that they were now curious to know too.

"L-luke? What is it?!" -Himari

"Yeah! Is something wrong Luke-san?!" -All

"Oi!" -All

"LUKE WHAT'S GOING ON?!" -Himari

"...Ciel Hinata..." -Luke

**Flashback End**

They were all in Luke's Office, they were all seated in their own place and in their own world, still thinking about their Sunshine.

They didn't believe Hinata was Gone, it was confirmed that no bodies were found and was assume that they were blown apart along with the building.

The room was so quiet, even a single sound can break it, they were all either just sitting there deep in their minds or were still crying, ofc, who wouldn't cry when the one you Love the most is gone forever?

All of them had red and puffy eyes, they didn't even a sleep second that's why they looked so tired and broken to pieces.

Luke didn't even sleep, he was working the whole night in the station, Himari was asleep but she was crying.