Chp 32: 𝑰𝒕 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅

Flashback...

⚠️!WARNING, THERE WILL BE MENTIONS OF RAPE AND SWEARING, READ WITH CAUTION!⚠️

A father and his son were going to the grocery, the car ride was peaceful until the father turned on the radio, a song came in and shockingly his son started to sing along with the song perfectly, he listened as his son sang along with the song, he smiled seeing his son had Talent, but that was just the outside, the inside he was planning something else...

At that time they planned to move to Japan for a 'break' from all the events Hinata went to do as his Father said to him, and it was more like a vacation.

And as the boy was now 8 years old and now had a little sister, Hinata cradling his little sister in his arms and his Mother was in the kitchen making dinner, The father was in his Office doing 'work', but in honesty he was planning his sons career as a Singer, he didn't even ask his son if he wanted to become a singer or not, he just did it because of Money, even tho he's filthy rich and owns a lot of companies all around the world, he still wanted MORE, But not just money, POWER, he wanted power all to himself.

**Skip 5 Years later**

There was Hinata about 12 years old of age, It was currently 10 pm, he was sleeping peacefully in his bed all snuggled up in his blanket and with his pillow supporting his head, when suddenly the door slam open making the boy jump in shock, there he saw a Man with a nasty odor coming from him, most likely the smell of alcohol, his Mother and Little sister Natsu was out visiting his uncle Akio, and was left with his 'Father'.

"I heard you wanted to play Volleyball" The man said in a wasted voice, the boy was now trembling, he never seen his Father like this in his life.

The boy nodded shakingly as the man stomped towards him, Taking off his belt and making it as a whip and hit the boy hard on the face, the boy held his cheek as he cried.

"Get up." The man said but the boy still didn't move making the drunk man furious, he again took the belt and hit the boy multiple times on his body, making the poor boy scream and tears fall from his face.

"Can't you hear me?!, I said Get Up!" The man continued to hit the boy that was now on the floor looking lifeless, he wanted to get up but he couldn't, his body just hurt so much.

The man had enough and grab the boy's shirt, throwing him harshly on the bed, the boy hissed in pain but the Man didn't have mercy on him.

"Oh, and I heard from a little birdie...that you like boys." The man said in a low menacing voice making the little boy shiver.

"N-no!, Fa-ther, please! Believe m-" The boy was cut off by a hard slap across the face leaving a red hand print on his cheek, he cried and cried, pleaded and pleaded over and over but the Man didn't care, he was furious.