Chp 1: 𝑴𝒚 𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆

*Hey guys if you're reading this I suggest you read the description to this story first so you can understand the plot or the idea of this story and second because I'm not gonna do a flashback on he's ( Hinata) past. THANK YOU! AND ENJOY!!*

Third POV:

Hinata was in he's room currently sleeping very peacefuly, until a ray of sunshine struck his Angelic looking face, eyes flutter open and immediately got closed to adjust to the brightness of the room.
Once he got used to the brightness, he got out of bed and went to he's bathroom ti take a shower and get ready for school.

Hinata's POV:

I stand up and fix my bed and go to the bathroom to do my business and get ready for school, once I finished getting ready I go to my closet and picked out my uniform and put it on,
Once I'm finished I grabbed my bag, my phone and earphones and head downstairs. I go downstairs and make myself cereal.

'if ur wondering why I said myself, it's because I live alone, my Mom, Dad, and little sister Natsu are in America, so they can look after the company and to have Natsu a good education, they wanted me to come along but I said I want to enjoy my life here in Japan before I get back to entertainment, and other reason why I didn't come along is because a don't like my parents, because they care more for my "career" than me but Natsu isn't like that and I want her to have the best life she have, I love my little sister ( not like that 'like') and ever since they started caring more about my career, I then started cutting my myself too'.

I finished my cereal and grabbed my phone and playing one of my favorite songs. All the kids are depressed by Jeremy Zucker.

I really like this song cuase' I can relate to it and the lyrics are just
Understandable.

I decided to just walk because I woke up at 5a.m, so I just walked And other reason is because I don't feel like racing with Kageyama today, as I walk in peace I started humming the lyrics, hands on my pockets and I sigh in peace and breath in the cold air that brush through my Orange vibrant hair that was flowing in the wind.

Once I saw the School, I immediately go to the club room and change to my practice clothes and took off my earphones and head to open the gym doors, luckily Suga-san gave me the keys, I even begged for him to give them to me and eventually he gave them. I open them and started setting up the net and getting the balls, and once I got done setting everything up I started to practice spiking.

'Yes, I sing but that's not the only secret that I have, you see, I'm a Singer, Actor, and a Model but I'm not well known here in Japan I'm just well known at America since that's where I started my career and that's where I was born and raised.

Another thing is people think I'm dumb and an idiot and volleyball crazy but I'm not I'm actually smart I just hide it so I don't get bullied, I don't just love to spike but I can do other positions to like setter, libero, and stuff and I'm actually good at receiving, but I keep it all a secret. 'I'm just wearing a mask'.

And then one by one everyone arrived and was a bit surprised to see me so early, I mean I'm early to practice with Kageyama but not this early. I'm even surprised at myself for being able to wake up that early and coming here.